DeBlasio's Own Private Gestapo

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
My question is why has the NYPD not totally dispensed with this dildo and left him to his own devices?

Even if something is not a criminal case, a perpetrator being confronted by the city, whether it’s NYPD or another agency, and being told that what they’ve done was very hurtful to another person — and could, if ever repeated, lead to criminal charges — that’s another important piece of the puzzle,” said de Blasio to reporters in a Thursday press conference. The incidents of violence targeting Asians are already criminal offenses, and it’s unclear how De Blasio imagines UK-style social engineering on the part of police actually accomplishing anything.

I assure you, if an NYPD officer calls you or shows up at your door to ask you about something you did, it makes people think twice,” De Blasio said of the bizarre plan. “We need that.

STASI AMERICA: De Blasio Ordering NYPD to "Confront" People Accused of "Hurtful" Legal Behavior - Big League Politics

My question is why has the NYPD not totally dispensed with this dildo and left him to his own devices?

Even if something is not a criminal case, a perpetrator being confronted by the city, whether it’s NYPD or another agency, and being told that what they’ve done was very hurtful to another person — and could, if ever repeated, lead to criminal charges — that’s another important piece of the puzzle,” said de Blasio to reporters in a Thursday press conference. The incidents of violence targeting Asians are already criminal offenses, and it’s unclear how De Blasio imagines UK-style social engineering on the part of police actually accomplishing anything.

I assure you, if an NYPD officer calls you or shows up at your door to ask you about something you did, it makes people think twice,” De Blasio said of the bizarre plan. “We need that.

STASI AMERICA: De Blasio Ordering NYPD to "Confront" People Accused of "Hurtful" Legal Behavior - Big League Politics
Cuomos follies have been a godsend to this pot brain...lolol

Do you not have a constitution that protects mean speech and saying words that "hurt" others?

If someone calls Di Blasio a big meanie and hurts his feelings, more than once (as it seems it must be repeated), and he says "those words hurt my feelings". Is that culprit then on the lam until he is arrested?

What about sports teams? What if a Red Sox fan tells a Yankees fan, "Yankees suck!"? Is the Red Sox fan to expect a visit to his door by a Good Little German?

This is all absurd and it shocks me more than there isn't more outrage. What is the West becoming? This guy is quite helpful to the CCP who now yell "you are a racist!" if ever anyone raises human right issues or discussed the Wuhan Virus. They know exactly how to extract and play the system, they know how absurd it is, and yet, they do it knowing it will succeed.

Forum List

Back