David Duke: Epstein's 'Madame' Ghislaine Maxwell Will Be Next To Die If Arrested

Don’t feed the asshole troll.

Let’s stay on topic.

If the Madame is arrested, she can clearly sing almost as good as Epstein can.

This can still get very interesting. Hopefully law enforcement protects her a little better.

They need to take her in for child sex trafficking immediately.

We have known the rich and powerful are into sex with children for a long time. I’d like to see it stopped, but the Illuminati are too powerful.

They can kill a witness in the middle of a Manhattan jail.

Why an I not surprised that so many Trump supporters would keep such close tabs on everything David Duke might say?
STFU!

Why am I not surprised that the Democrats in Washington
who have had diarrhea of the mouth for the past 3 years
are suddenly, either constipated or have a pull up over their head

I don’t even know nor care who David Duke is
Maybe he’s been keeping tabs on what we’ve been saying
Many of us saw that coming and see this coming
Which is why I’m not surprised that more people
are starting to discern between the tabs they’ve been keeping

WOW odd that you don't know who he is when you right wingers constantly repeat his rhetoric. I can understand that you are embarrassed to have it pointed out that you share the same goals as the ex Grand Dragon of the KKK, but it does you no good to get mad at me for noticing. Perhaps you would be better off reevaluating your goals.

You guys are silly to engage BullDyke down the rabbit hole.

It seems to me this investigation and subsequent prosecutions can proceed without Epstein.

His house on Pedophile Island seems to be a treasure trove of evidence.

That's the response I expected from a skin head.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..

He's a far better man than you.

I'm sure he is in your racist world. How disgusting is that?

No doubt you live in a world where racists, skin-heads and other terrible boogeymen all live under your bed, in your closet and in your dreams.

Nope, but I do see them on the road with the Confederate flag mounted in the bed of their pickup, or armed to the teeth at little girl's soft ball games on a regular basis. Of course, all I have to do to find their latest goal is to read the latest Trump tweet, or turn on fox, or read one of your posts.

So, being the imbecile you are, you think once someone has some negative moniker labeled on them, that removes all chances that they can have even one good idea or ever be right about anything in their life? How predictable.

OJ Simpson may have been a murderer, but that doesn't change the fact that he was also a great football player and even slightly successful as a comedy actor!

And Bill Cosby maybe be a serial sex offender, but I still acknowledge his brilliant career as a stand up comedian.

Yes, I'm sure David Duke is a fine person. Trump has made it clear that he thinks so anyway..

No doubt you live in a world where racists, skin-heads and other terrible boogeymen all live under your bed, in your closet and in your dreams.

Nope, but I do see them on the road with the Confederate flag mounted in the bed of their pickup, or armed to the teeth at little girl's soft ball games on a regular basis.
Do you now? You spend a lot of time around people flying the Confederate flag on their truck or at little girl softball? Frankly, if someone wants to fly the Confederate flag, I don't give a damn, at least they are proud of a flag rather than burning one, nor do people "armed to the teeth" bother me, though I wonder how you know that since most carriers conceal carry and you'd never know it. But at least with them I know I'm safe from people like you.

Nope, but I do see them on the road with the Confederate flag mounted in the bed of their pickup, or armed to the teeth at little girl's soft ball games on a regular basis.
Do you now? You spend a lot of time around people flying the Confederate flag on their truck or at little girl softball? Frankly, if someone wants to fly the Confederate flag, I don't give a damn, at least they are proud of a flag rather than burning one, nor do people "armed to the teeth" bother me, though I wonder how you know that since most carriers conceal carry and you'd never know it. But at least with them I know I'm safe from people like you.

Of course you don't have a problem with someone flying the Confederate Battle Flag. That is my point, you idiot. Now, the only thing we don't know yet is which Nazi/Racist group you prefer to be identified with. KKK, Proud Boys, Nazi, White Nationalist, White Supremacist, Oath Keepers, other. I personally don't see much difference between the groups, but I understand your members do.

I believe the American patriot and former Louisiana State Representative is right. He's making all the connections. She's privy to all the high powered people that she got underage girls for and they could not afford to have her spill the beans on them, just like Epstein was prepared to do.

Twitter

Also she's been located hiding out in a secluded area of Massachusetts. So it's just a matter of time before she'll be arrested and indicted.

Epstein’s Alleged Madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, Has Been Found

Ghislaine Maxwell, consort of Jeffrey Epstein, has been living in mansion outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online
ROFLMFAO

She’s going to die in a tragic car accident or plane crash,
BEFORE they can arrest her

Nah. She'll get robbed like Seth Rich. Murdered and nothing will be taken.

Hope the woman has some common sense. If not I doubt she's long for this world.

Of course you don't have a problem with someone flying the Confederate Battle Flag. That is my point, you idiot.
No, I grew up in a time when prime time comedy entertainment TV shows flew the confederate flag weekly and called their car the General Lee, and people north, south, east and west saw it as just good clean family entertainment and a symbol of the south and no one took themselves that seriously until you discovered it was really a sign of deep racism and hatred and saved us all from it.

dukes3.jpg

Of course you don't have a problem with someone flying the Confederate Battle Flag. That is my point, you idiot.
No, I grew up in a time when prime time comedy entertainment TV shows flew the confederate flag weekly and called their car the General Lee, and people north, south, east and west saw it as just good clean family entertainment and a symbol of the south and no one took themselves that seriously until you discovered it was really a sign of deep racism and hatred and saved us all from it.

View attachment 274499

Yes, I remember that show. I also remember seeing commercials that said more doctors smoked Camels than any other cigarette, and seeing Whites Only signs all over the place. Those times have long sense passed, and only an idiot like you wouldn't understand that.

I believe the American patriot and former Louisiana State Representative is right. He's making all the connections. She's privy to all the high powered people that she got underage girls for and they could not afford to have her spill the beans on them, just like Epstein was prepared to do.

Twitter

Also she's been located hiding out in a secluded area of Massachusetts. So it's just a matter of time before she'll be arrested and indicted.

Epstein’s Alleged Madam, Ghislaine Maxwell, Has Been Found

Ghislaine Maxwell, consort of Jeffrey Epstein, has been living in mansion outside of Boston | Daily Mail Online

MAWA.

Lol....... I'm not a damn skin head. I'm a patriotic White American Nationalist. You liberals are so triggered by the slightest thing.

I forgot you like to use a bunch of different designations. If you don't care for skinhead, what is your preferred term? KKK? Proud Boys? alt Right? White Supremacist ? or just generic racist or bigot? They all amount to the same thing, but I'm willing to use the term that makes you most comfortable, idiot.
I prefer a law abiding 'White_MAGA_Man'.

Sure buddy. Be sure to have that tattooed on your forehead after your next cross burning.
Why should I do that?

It's the kind of thing skinheads usually do.
Well, as I said, I'm not a skinhead but please comment on the op subject. Is Duke right?

I forgot you like to use a bunch of different designations. If you don't care for skinhead, what is your preferred term? KKK? Proud Boys? alt Right? White Supremacist ? or just generic racist or bigot? They all amount to the same thing, but I'm willing to use the term that makes you most comfortable, idiot.

Sure buddy. Be sure to have that tattooed on your forehead after your next cross burning.
Why should I do that?

Well, as I said, I'm not a skinhead but please comment on the op subject. Is Duke right?

MAWA.

BULLDOG you must live a very pathetic existence in life. You’re a ignorant fool with his head stuck in the Democrat butt of no common sense just darkness. You would purposely have to be that stupid and blind to say the things you say and if that’s you “thing” congratulations you’re a Fredo.

Why should I do that?

Sorry, but David Duke has worked hard to earn his reputation and all that comes with it. I wouldn't believe anything he said, even if he said he went to bed last night.

BULLDOG you must live a very pathetic existence in life. You’re a ignorant fool with his head stuck in the Democrat butt of no common sense just darkness. You would purposely have to be that stupid and blind to say the things you say and if that’s you “thing” congratulations you’re a Fredo.

Try to imagine how much that would bother me if it came from a sane person instead of a racist idiot.

Lol....... I'm not a damn skin head. I'm a patriotic White American Nationalist. You liberals are so triggered by the slightest thing.

Why should I do that?

How many you know?

Why should I do that?

How many you know?

Probably nowhere near as many as you do.

Forum List

Back