David Brock, Media Matters, Wants to Revive The DNC - 'He's F*ing Weird'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“I met with him a couple times—he’s fucking weird,” a former Obama administration official, who also requested anonymity, told The Daily Beast. “I felt like I was meeting Mugatu from Zoolander… I don’t know what the fuck [Brock’s network] did besides raise a ton of money, and I don’t think the after-action report on 2016 says we need more David Brock. Probably the opposite is true.” :p

In the wake of Hillary's loss and the DNC's 2nd-straight 'historic, record-setting' election loss, Democrats are struggling to find their new identity and what they should be. While Liberals fighting over the DNC Chair position believe 'whites should be quieted' / minimized, Brock.....well, Democrats aren't sure which way Brock wants to take the DNC, but they are sure it's the wrong way.

Sounds like the perfect guy to lead the Democratic party's resurgence! :p

Dems to David Brock: Stop Helping, You Are Killing Us

"Brock, founder of the media watchdog Media Matters for America and liberal super PACs American Bridge and Correct the Record, has volunteered himself to lead the reconstruction, vowing to “kick Donald Trump’s ass.”

As
David Brock attempts to position himself as a leader in rebuilding a demoralized Democratic Party in the age of Trump, many leading Democratic organizers and operatives are wishing the man would simply disappear.

Many in the party—Clinton loyalists, Obama veterans, and Bernie supporters alike—talk about the man not as a sought-after ally in the fight against Trumpism, but as a nuisance and a hanger-on, overseeing a colossal waste of cash. And former employees say that he has hurt the cause.

“His ability to produce wins for Democrats is nonexistent,” Jeff Weaver, former campaign manager for Bernie Sanders’s 2016 presidential run, told The Daily Beast. “He does not have the kind of understanding of what kind of coalition you have to bring together to win national races—that’s his fundamental problem.”

Forum List

Back