Dark matter is the biggest unknown

While listening on my cosmic phone
I caught words from the Olympus blown.
A newcomer was shown around;
That much I could guess, aided by sound.

"There's Archimedes with his lever
Still busy on problems as ever.
Says: matter and force are transmutable
And wrong the laws you thought immutable."

"Below, on Earth, they work at full blast
And news are coming in thick and fast.
The latest tells of a cosmic gun.
To be pelted is very poor fun.
We are wary with so much at stake,
Those beggars are a pest—no mistake."

"Too bad, Sir Isaac, they dimmed your renown
And turned your great science upside down.
Now a long haired crank, Einstein by name,
Puts on your high teaching all the blame.
Says: matter and force are transmutable
And wrong the laws you thought immutable."

"I am much too ignorant, my son,
For grasping schemes so finely spun.
My followers are of stronger mind
And I am content to stay behind,
Perhaps I failed, but I did my best,
These masters of mine may do the rest.
Come, Kelvin, I have finished my cup.
When is your friend Tesla coming up."

"Oh, quoth Kelvin, he is always late,
It would be useless to remonstrate."

Then silence—shuffle of soft slippered feet—
I knock and—the bedlam of the street.

Nikola Tesla, Novice

"Dark gravity and energy" are just QM's replacement terms for the Aether.
There is no "empty space." There are no "quantum particles."
There are only discrete forms of potential (dipoles) and discharges (-energy, -sparks).
Potentials sum vectorially from all related dipoles (including gravitational).
The Aether is the fundamental, singular, geometric, massless, quantumly fluid field.
Since you've got Aether you get a universe, therefore"Space," therefore matter.
Black holes are areas of thin Aether. Nature abhors that most of all.
No Aether, no Universe, no Space, no matter. Show me an electron.

Aether is an outdated term which still sounds natural to you. I think today they use quantum vacuum or spacetime. Like you said, it only exists to describe quantum particles in empty space, i.e. dark matter and dark energy fill the empty space in the quantum vacuum hypothesis. There really isn't a vacuum, but didn't my hero, Blaise Pascal, prove the existence of a vacuum?

Aether is an outdated term which still sounds natural to you. I think today they use quantum vacuum or spacetime.
Two very different things, neither being the Aether.

"quantum vacuum":

In quantum field theory, the quantum vacuum state (also called the quantum vacuum or vacuum state) is the quantum state with the lowest possible energy.
And "quantum field theory" (ten gazillion subatomic "particle" theory) is and always has been utter nonsense.

"spacetime":

That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I believe no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it. Gravity must be caused by an agent {acting} consta{ntl}y according to certain laws, but whether this agent be material or immaterial is a question I have left to the consideration of my readers. - Sir Isaac Newton

“I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.” ― Nikola Tesla

As long as we believe that we store energy into something (after we just used it up), we have no need for the Aether! That is the primary point to the aggressive propaganda campaign to maintain the belief that we store potential - it is to hide the existence of the Aether, the same purpose of "curved space" - Aaron Murakami

Aether is an outdated term which still sounds natural to you. I think today they use quantum vacuum or spacetime.
Two very different things, neither being the Aether.

"quantum vacuum":

In quantum field theory, the quantum vacuum state (also called the quantum vacuum or vacuum state) is the quantum state with the lowest possible energy.
And "quantum field theory" (ten gazillion subatomic "particle" theory) is and always has been utter nonsense.

"spacetime":

That gravity should be innate inherent & {essential} to matter so that one body may act upon another at a distance through a vacuum without the mediation of any thing else by & through which their action or force {may} be conveyed from one to another is to me so great an absurdity that I believe no man who has in philosophical matters any competent faculty of thinking can ever fall into it. Gravity must be caused by an agent {acting} consta{ntl}y according to certain laws, but whether this agent be material or immaterial is a question I have left to the consideration of my readers. - Sir Isaac Newton

“I hold that space cannot be curved, for the simple reason that it can have no properties. It might as well be said that God has properties. He has not, but only attributes and these are of our own making. Of properties we can only speak when dealing with matter filling the space. To say that in the presence of large bodies space becomes curved is equivalent to stating that something can act upon nothing. I, for one, refuse to subscribe to such a view.” ― Nikola Tesla

As long as we believe that we store energy into something (after we just used it up), we have no need for the Aether! That is the primary point to the aggressive propaganda campaign to maintain the belief that we store potential - it is to hide the existence of the Aether, the same purpose of "curved space" - Aaron Murakami

Aether is outdated. You use outdated terminology. You sound outdated.

Where are your measurements of the quantum vacuum? What about spacetime?

And you still haven't shown any calculations of Murakami showing anything!

"Dark gravity and energy" are just QM's replacement terms for the Aether.
There is no "empty space." There are no "quantum particles."
There are only discrete forms of potential (dipoles) and discharges (-energy, -sparks).
Potentials sum vectorially from all related dipoles (including gravitational).
The Aether is the fundamental, singular, geometric, massless, quantumly fluid field.
Since you've got Aether you get a universe, therefore"Space," therefore matter.
Black holes are areas of thin Aether. Nature abhors that most of all.
No Aether, no Universe, no Space, no matter. Show me an electron.

Aether is an outdated term which still sounds natural to you. I think today they use quantum vacuum or spacetime. Like you said, it only exists to describe quantum particles in empty space, i.e. dark matter and dark energy fill the empty space in the quantum vacuum hypothesis. There really isn't a vacuum, but didn't my hero, Blaise Pascal, prove the existence of a vacuum?
Dark matter is not proven real

dark matter and dark energy fill the empty space in the quantum vacuum hypothesis. There really isn't a vacuum, but didn't my hero, Blaise Pascal, prove the existence of a vacuum?
I'd readily agree that since 1920 or so the physics establishment would have all believe that this funny new "dark" stuff of theirs fills their "vacuum of space" and so NOT the Aether (damn it!), which only appears to fit the bill ever better as time marches on. Space is not a true vacuum so "vacuum energy" is a misnomer. Space is a "Plenum" because it is completely filled with Potential,.. not "particles." Potential is the Aether which is always polarized in one way or another. Energy is the activity of polarized Aether moving from high to low potential via resistance pathways, i.e. Work in the verb sense.

Pascal was no doubt a true genius akin to Newton and Tesla. I think he just arrived a bit too early to fully comprehend the matter. In hindsight he appears to have suffered from some tragic cognitive dissonance. The irony of his "Triangle" and probability brilliance contrasted with his outright dismissal of the Aether is really weird since the one is essentially the others. Also his embrace of Christianity (Faith) in light of his statement: "For all things of this kind [that is, hypothetical entities] whose existence is not manifest to sense are as hard to believe as they are easy to invent."

Fascinating guy though for sure. Not a bad choice for personal hero.

Oh, and yes, he proved the existence of "a vacuum" or three. Not the "vacuum of Space" though. Vacuums of air pressure.

Show me an electron.

Everything you see is electron shells. HELLO! Nuclei are hidden inside the electron clouds.
An electron is both a particle and a wave. Incomprehensible but two separate guys got Nobel Prizes for proving each separate theory. I think they were father and son.

Show me an electron.

Everything you see is electron shells. HELLO! Nuclei are hidden inside the electron clouds.
An electron is both a particle and a wave. Incomprehensible but two separate guys got Nobel Prizes for proving each separate theory. I think they were father and son.
So indeed, you can't show me "an electron." Thanks.

"Nuclei" = protons ("positive" : high charge) & neutrons ("neutral")

"electron cloud" = exhibiting strange "particle" and "wave" properties including minuscule apparent mass
= ("negative" : low charge) PROBABILITY clouds = ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELDS
= Hello!

Show me an electron.

"electron cloud" = exhibiting strange "particle" and "wave" properties including minuscule apparent mass
= Hello!

You can't see the forest for the trees.
You're up at 30,000 feet and you say "You can't show me a tree!"

Arguing simply for the sake of arguing is inane.

1. Electrons aren't visible under our most powerful electron microscopes.
Didn't you even know that?
2. They're not static.
3. Show me your spirit!

Show me an electron.

= Hello!

You can't see the forest for the trees.
You're up at 30,000 feet and you say "You can't show me a tree!"

Arguing simply for the sake of arguing is inane.

1. Electrons aren't visible under our most powerful electron microscopes.
2. They're not static.
3. Show me your spirit!
I see you pretending to argue with me!
I do. I do!

Now think... Who said anything about "static"? Was that me or you?

Last edited:
..I love it !!!!!!!!!!
..I like 100,000 light years.....183,000 miles per second times 60 is a minute times 60 is an hour ......times 24 is a day...times 375 is a light year [correct]?
WTF!!!!!?????????!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back