Dads "racist" rant against race mixing daughter goes viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
18274785_241861439625510_3156110710213241107_n.jpg

LMAO love it when people start doing there own memes.

Thank God, he wasn't an influence in his daughter's life,
otherwise, she may have been a racist piece of shit like him!

You are 100% asshole!

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?

Are you scared, precious?
There's your institutional racism.
Would you have responded the same way if the question was about blacks? Of course not.

Of course I would respond the same way. Your assumption fails.
Not true. If you would you would rail against any institution that exists in the name of promoting blackness. There are too many to name. NAACP, UNCF, BET, etc.

How long have you been allergic to logic?

You could have avoided all this embarrassment by not making a ridiculous accusation in the first place.

Gah...just saw her picture. She looks like a whore. Pounds of makeup,skin tight dress...none of my daughters are allowed to dress like street walkers.
I agree that the make up is a little bit much, but I don't believe she in a dress that a street walker would wear. A street walker wouldn't be as covered up as she is.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Of the 2.4 million heterosexual interactions researchers reviewed, the findings show:

ethnic-preferences2_custom-2bcc84fb38b5ab6f7b614f933449fe2421d0eefd-s500-c85.png

The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI. Quartz/Ritchie King hide caption

toggle caption Quartz/Ritchie King
The numbers in this chart from Quartz show the percentage of people who responded to a "yes" on the "Are You Interested" app. Data: AYI.

Quartz/Ritchie King
  • Women get three times the interactions men do.
  • All men seemed to be more interested in people outside their race.
  • Black men and women get the lowest response rates to their messages.
  • All women except black women are most drawn to white men, and men of all races (with one notable exception) prefer Asian women.
Odds Favor White Men, Asian Women On Dating App
That's kind of both funny and sad at the same time.

Who are the assholes supporting the demise of Whites?

Are you scared, precious?
There's your institutional racism.
Would you have responded the same way if the question was about blacks? Of course not.

Of course I would respond the same way. Your assumption fails.
Not true. If you would you would rail against any institution that exists in the name of promoting blackness. There are too many to name. NAACP, UNCF, BET, etc.

How long have you been allergic to logic?

You could have avoided all this embarrassment by not making a ridiculous accusation in the first place.
You can't respond. Explain.

Dad's racist rant when daughter took black friend to prom | Daily Mail Online

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.

Get the fuck outta here.....most white whores could give a fuck about class and a mf's inability to pay...all these bitches want is something black and greasy. White women want to be worshipped and not taken for granted like you white men do to them. They know that a nigga worships every inch of their white flesh, that's why they flock to niggas so quickly. Lets do some math here, if your a sucessful black man, 99.99% chances are you are with a ww. If you have a job period, chances are your with a ww. If you don't have a job, fresh out of jail, on probation, etc....100% certain your with a ww.

You know, if her dad never sat her down and said "look, doing be going out with (these) guys and expect me to keep providing for you.

He's in the wrong.

If he did do that, and she did what she did anyway, tough titties girl, you made your choice.

In my family love runs deeper than that though. I couldn't do it like that.

Her bf and me would have to have some talkins, though, preferably while I clean a shotgun.

LMAO! He is 100% correct BUT if he had been a better influence in his daughters life then she would have NEVER wanted to go with a non white to the prom! This is why you must ALWAYS be in your kids lives not just a part time parent.
When are you whites gonna admit it....your daughters, your wives, your women all want a taste of black men......face it!!
Maybe in the ghetto where you live, but that isnt the experience in the majority of the US. Its not as if black men couldnt be good partners for white girls, but mostly only trashy white girls are attracted to "gangstas". Most women prefer men with class, which cuts out 90% of black men. Sorry, but gold grills in your teeth, purple drank and bad English isnt exactly a winning combination.

Get the fuck outta here.....most white whores could give a fuck about class and a mf's inability to pay...all these bitches want is something black and greasy. White women want to be worshipped and not taken for granted like you white men do to them. They know that a nigga worships every inch of their white flesh, that's why they flock to niggas so quickly. Lets do some math here, if your a sucessful black man, 99.99% chances are you are with a ww. If you have a job period, chances are your with a ww. If you don't have a job, fresh out of jail, on probation, etc....100% certain your with a ww.

You're as gross as Odium.

Been to a college campus lately? All the girls dress that way at night.
Gross.
Unless you're a guy with a libido.
And no daughters.
Or morals,traditional values.

Keep an eye on this story because the dads ass is grass... What the dumb ass did was domestic abuse, and will be in trouble for it..
Domestic abuse is considered abuse on social media.. I hope he goes to jail

And I hope she stays far away from her fucked up dad
LOL no its not. Oh she won't have to stay away she is tainted and not welcome around him any more.
Yeah, what a catch
Wow...a douchebag of your magnitude
could cleanse a whale's vagina!
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month. :)
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month.
I'm tired of searching but, I'll find it..

Ironic your avatar is a black cat
Its a wolf....

You can see why lots of not very intelligent right wingers don't want the govt educating their kids, because they want their kids to be uneducated muppets.
Lol...my kids attend public school and they are very racially aware,I just make sure the brainwashing doesn't change their natural views. From the age of 2 and on my kids didn't care for the mexishit and negroid animals being around them.
I am a white guy that like black pussy, brown pussy, and white pussy and if my daughter want black, brown or white dick when she is of age, well that is her damn choice and not mine.
Yeah that means you FAILED as a father. Congrats on that.

So, you teach your kids hatred, well....
I encourage their NATURAL habits. :) I don't BRAINWASH them into liking and wanting to be around people they have no interest in being around. Its not that hard living in a 85% white area...the few groids and mexishit we have here cause enough problems for my kids to see that makes them NEVER want to be around them.

Sure sure....you keep thinking that. Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one! Only brainwashed whites want to race mix...my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it.

You're gross.

Waaaaa!
Dear dear dear, lets get something clear......white women find nigga's....not the other way around.

I say let them taste it early so they'll never want it again! By the way, does it offend you that when you get old your hair turns white?

100% certainty Triggerred59 is:

tenor.gif

And no daughters.

Keep an eye on this story because the dads ass is grass... What the dumb ass did was domestic abuse, and will be in trouble for it..

LOL no its not. Oh she won't have to stay away she is tainted and not welcome around him any more.
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month. :)
Triggered me a snowflake and yes she is a wonderful woman. Just celebrated 11 years married last month.

Its a wolf....

You can see why lots of not very intelligent right wingers don't want the govt educating their kids, because they want their kids to be uneducated muppets.
Lol...my kids attend public school and they are very racially aware,I just make sure the brainwashing doesn't change their natural views. From the age of 2 and on my kids didn't care for the mexishit and negroid animals being around them.
I am a white guy that like black pussy, brown pussy, and white pussy and if my daughter want black, brown or white dick when she is of age, well that is her damn choice and not mine.

I encourage their NATURAL habits. :) I don't BRAINWASH them into liking and wanting to be around people they have no interest in being around. Its not that hard living in a 85% white area...the few groids and mexishit we have here cause enough problems for my kids to see that makes them NEVER want to be around them.

Sure sure....you keep thinking that. Funny thing is I married a woman who never even saw a negro until she moved south with me and was disgusted from the beginning. :) Got me a good one! Only brainwashed whites want to race mix...my kids have a natural disgust of nonwhites I just encourage it.

You're gross.

Waaaaa!
Dear dear dear, lets get something clear......white women find nigga's....not the other way around.
Like Rachel Dolezal.

Seriously, most adult parents are smart enough to know that when their kids get a certain age, they have very little control over who they get involved with. Dad can suggest stuff, but she's gonna do what she's gonna do. If he wants to be part of his daughters life, he should just accept her friend. The fact is it's the girls life.

And no daughters.

Its a wolf....

You're gross.

Waaaaa!
Yet another thing, blacks might get a little more respect if you'd stop calling each other nigga and n1gger.

YOU are being bred out of existence. YOU are roughly 10% of the population. Who do you think will disappear? Won't be white folks.

FT_15.06.12.Interracial.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back