CrusaderFrank's Fall 2020 Predictions

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
September 2020
  1. Biden to be indicted for extortion and bribery with respect to Burisma AND for sedition in his role in unmasking and persecuting Flynn
  2. Clapper turns States evidence against Brennan, Comey and all of Obama's Intel leaders for sedition and treason in spying on Trump, Barr refuses to take the death penalty off the table
  3. The CCP declares that Obama's funded Wuhan Flu has now mutated into a more deadly version and was first noticed at the same Wuhan market selling bat burgers next to the bioweapons lab
  4. Biden answers the charges against him claiming diminished capacity, "Come on, Man! Anyone can see half the cards in my deck are Jokers!"
  5. WaPost shows Biden leading Trump by 35%
More to follow

Last edited:
September 2020
  1. Biden to be indicted for extortion and bribery with respect to Burisma AND for sedition in his role in unmasking and persecuting Flynn
  2. Clapper turns States evidence against Brennan, Comey and all of Obama's Intel leaders for sedition and treason in spying on Trump, Barr refuses to take the death penalty off the table
  3. The CCP declares that Obama's funded Wuhan Flu has now mutated into a more deadly version and was first noticed a the same Wuhan market selling bat burgers next to the bioweapons lab
  4. Biden answers the charges against him claiming diminished capacity, "Come on, Man! Anyone can see half the cards in my deck are Jokers!"
More to follow
We could only HOPE the first one on your list turns out to be true.

September 2020
  3. The CCP declares that Obama's funded Wuhan Flu has now mutated into a more deadly version and was first noticed a the same Wuhan market selling bat burgers next to the bioweapons lab
More to follow
We could only HOPE the first one on your list turns out to be true.

Trump is still not totally convinced that Xi will go forward with Biden as the nominee

My projection is that there will be a rise in the demand for straight jackets and antidepressants by asylums as Trumpers check in over Trump cratering in the polls and then losing the election.

My projection is that there will be a rise in the demand for straight jackets and antidepressants by asylums as Trumpers check in over Trump cratering in the polls and then losing the election.
So President Hillary will glide to reelection

Stacey Abrams will never concede that she isn't the veep choice.
Kamala Harris is caught on an open mic at a Fundraiser saying, "Who do I have to blow around here to get this steak well done?"
Well she did call 18 to 24 year old people stupid and laughed about it.

Trump will win reelection by a larger margin because of a recovering economy and a larger % of the minority vote ... dems will riot and loot and burn in protest .
I agree. I'm sticking with my prediction I made about a month ago of Trump winning 36 states to Biden's 14, and getting around 340 Electoral College Votes to Biden's 195 to 200.

DOJ rules state the DOJ is not allowed to make any accusations 90 days before an election of anyone running in the election that appears political.....

Trump allegedly fired Comey for doing this to Hillary and it was illegal or against policy to do such....Comey was reprimanded by the IG for it....

Durham by the DOJ 90 day before election rule, missed the boat, until after the election.... if he follows the law and doesn't cheat or make our election process a laughing stock and corrupt, just like the Russia despot Putin does to his competitors and all dictators or authoritarians do.....

WHAT has happened to you SO CALLED Americans???? holy crap!!!

My predictions:

1. For each of Frank's predictions, the opposite will happen. Frank's delusional nature is actually useful. If he says something, it's highly likely the opposite is true.

2. Biden wins in a landslide. Most of the Trump wimps on this thread flee the board, rather than face up to being laughed at. They'll still be laughed at, but they won't be around to hear it.

Trump will win reelection by a larger margin because of a recovering economy and a larger % of the minority vote ... dems will riot and loot and burn in protest .
I agree. I'm sticking with my prediction I made about a month ago of Trump winning 36 states to Biden's 14, and getting around 340 Electoral College Votes to Biden's 195 to 200.
Who wins the territories?

DOJ rules state the DOJ is not allowed to make any accusations 90 days before an election of anyone running in the election that appears political.....

Trump allegedly fired Comey for doing this to Hillary and it was illegal or against policy to do such....Comey was reprimanded by the IG for it....

Durham by the DOJ 90 day before election rule, missed the boat, until after the election.... if he follows the law and doesn't cheat or make our election process a laughing stock and corrupt, just like the Russia despot Putin does to his competitors and all dictators or authoritarians do.....

There's no such a thing as a 90 day rule especially for sedition and treason

My predictions:

1. For each of Frank's predictions, the opposite will happen. Frank's delusional nature is actually useful. If he says something, it's highly likely the opposite is true.

2. Biden wins in a landslide. Most of the Trump wimps on this thread flee the board, rather than face up to being laughed at. They'll still be laughed at, but they won't be around to hear it.

Another democrat landslide prediction.

OK

Trump is trying to RIG THE ELECTION, while pointing at and accusing everyone else.... it is his M/O.....

Good thing you don't work for the DOJ

:coffee:
I would not ever work for the crooked and corrupt AG Barr if my life depended on it!! :beer:

There's no such a thing as a 90 day rule especially for sedition and treason
Wanna bet? ;)

Forum List

Back