"Coup" in Venezuela ends in disaster

if i am in denial joe you should have no problems proving what you said,right?...or is what you said JUST YOUR OPINION?.....tell the truth joe...or are you in denial?...

I've told you the truth. Trump is a crazy person. A bunch of shrinks have said so. He obstructed justice. Mueller said so.

Now, look, i know we live in a society where we say "Daddy's tired" when he's drunk off his ass and try to pretend the obvious isn't so... but when you have a crazy person with his hands on the nukes, that's really a bit of an existential problem.

if i am in denial joe you should have no problems proving what you said,right?...or is what you said JUST YOUR OPINION?.....tell the truth joe...or are you in denial?...

I've told you the truth. Trump is a crazy person. A bunch of shrinks have said so. He obstructed justice. Mueller said so.

Now, look, i know we live in a society where we say "Daddy's tired" when he's drunk off his ass and try to pretend the obvious isn't so... but when you have a crazy person with his hands on the nukes, that's really a bit of an existential problem.
A dangerous guy but so were the other.

take it easy joe this country survived bush and obama we will survive trump.....

take it easy joe this country survived bush and obama we will survive trump.....

Obama and Bush were sane. They both did things I really didn't like, but I was never worried they'd wake up one morning and do something absolutely crazy.

If you were on a plane, and the pilot got on the intercom and started ranting like Trump does, would you feel safe? I wouldn't.

Obama and Bush were sane. They both did things I really didn't like, but I was never worried they'd wake up one morning and do something absolutely crazy.

If you were on a plane, and the pilot got on the intercom and started ranting like Trump does, would you feel safe? I wouldn't.
lol....never took you to be this much of a wuss joe....

Other than credit for your tin foil bonnet......

You get credit for consistency.
Too bad it's ignorance that we're talking about.

you do realize that not everyone who wears that hat is a racist?....many of them wear it to agitate people like you....

And frankly, that's an even dumber reason.

Hey, I'm not wearing this Swastika Armband to be a genocidal racist, I'm just wearing it to agitate people.
you use a swastika as a comparison to a fucking hat and you say what i said was dumb?...

you do realize that not everyone who wears that hat is a racist?....many of them wear it to agitate people like you....

And frankly, that's an even dumber reason.

Hey, I'm not wearing this Swastika Armband to be a genocidal racist, I'm just wearing it to agitate people.
PotatoCop.jpg

But the "dictator" had time enough? Don´t be silly, they didn´t partake because they would have lost. Partaking would also recognizing the democratic process.
Why should the world listen to a fucked up fascist "opposition" that maintains its own private "Supreme Court" in Washington?

Why do you support the corrupt Maduro regime? They're no friend of the average Venezuelan. Clearly, the people no longer want them. So why do you?
Yes, they the friends of the average Venezuelan. The others want to "dollarize" the economy and sell oil bypassing the gov.
Why your media cover up the million people Maduro rallies?
So, you must be benefiting from the governments' theft of Venezuelan resources from the people.

We see that you'd be willing to kill in order to remain in power and we see this by your backing of the Thug who cheats elections for his own enrichment.

You are dismissed.

Forum List

Back