Could The Clintons Be bigger Assholes?

Doesn't get any better!
Don't worry. The pedo bitch who was just arrested has changed her official name: KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Clintons are going to end up in front of a federal court.

Wishful thinking real legal charges.

I don't know what this clown in the video is smoking but when he is panning the seating area saying it's nothing but empty seat I see lots of people in those seats. This guy is as big a liar as cnn.

Doesn't get any better!
Don't worry. The pedo bitch who was just arrested has changed her official name: KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked up the date of the Canada kick off of 13 city speaking tour and it turned out to be in 2018. Don't you people know, they can't hurt you anymore, haven't been arrested, not going to be arrested and she is not running for jack$hit, just acting a chanellor of some small university, probably for fund raising purposes. You need to look beyond the youtube post date to the date of the event to see if it is timely. Learn to run search arguments on your browser for goodness sake.

Could The Clintons Be bigger Assholes?

no
I disagree.

If it wasn't for the 2nd Amendment I think they would make these giant assholes look like swear glands.

1593970742290.png

There is no doubt left in my mind that if given the chance, hitlary would have caused more deaths than all of these sociopaths combined. As bad as all these assholes were, never before has the left openly called for a massive population decrease "to save the planet". Judging by the callousness of the minions of the DNC towards their own countrymen, I can easily see the same behaviors manifesting themselves if ANTIFA had the guns, and the people didn't. Except that there are 150 million people in this country alone that would be wiped out, and billions around the globe.

Besides, none of those commie assholes above fucked kids.

Doesn't get any better!

Good fucking grief! This is from 2018!
You got a bad case of HDS, idiot.
And the pedo thing has been debunked.
Get the fuck over it.
She's a bitch, yes, and if you ever got in front of her she'd bitch-slap you back into last week.

Doesn't get any better!

I looked up the date of the Canada kick off of 13 city speaking tour and it turned out to be in 2018. Don't you people know, they can't hurt you anymore, haven't been arrested, not going to be arrested and she is not running for jack$hit, just acting a chanellor of some small university, probably for fund raising purposes. You need to look beyond the youtube post date to the date of the event to see if it is timely. Learn to run search arguments on your browser for goodness sake.

Thanks for setting these TrumpTurds straight.
They will now switch quickly to "Obamagate".
And pretend that's a real thing, too.
ANYTHING except face the glare of a failed Trump presidency.

Doesn't get any better!

I once though Bill Clinton was the absolute shittiest excuse for a president we could ever have and then Obama came along. After that Clinton's wife tried to out do even Obama as a bottom feeding, scum sucking, self serving excuse for a president. Thankfully Donald Trump stepped into the fray, donned the hair shit and saved the nation from that evil fate.

I once though Bill Clinton was the absolute shittiest excuse for a president we could ever have and then Obama came along. After that Clinton's wife tried to out do even Obama as a bottom feeding, scum sucking, self serving excuse for a president. Thankfully Donald Trump stepped into the fray, donned the hair shit and saved the nation from that evil fate.

It's kinda sad that it took the World's Richest Professional Clown to beat the "worlds smartest (puke) woman" (more puke).

On top of that, our Clown President has accomplished more than any other "professional" political whore we could have elected. He has managed to roll back most of the moonbat messiah's damage, and even gotten rid of some of the Clinton/Bush mess. I wrote in Ted Cruz on my 2016 ballot, but I can't wait to enthusiastically vote Trump this time around. It's not even that I agree with everything he has done, but I have to admit I think he's done a better job than even Ted Cruz would have done.

We really do need a landslide Trump victory this go around. Something that makes 2010 look like an electoral fart. We need a full blown political enema to flush the democrooks out of every office possible. Something so tremendous it either forces the DNC to purge itself of the commies, or just dissolves into fractured parties along special interests.

I do realize I'm dreaming, although I'm optimistic he wins a second term.

Doesn't get any better!

Good fucking grief! This is from 2018!
You got a bad case of HDS, idiot.
And the pedo thing has been debunked.
Get the fuck over it.
She's a bitch, yes, and if you ever got in front of her she'd bitch-slap you back into last week.

^^^ this fool lib doesn't know who was just arrested. :auiqs.jpg:

It's kinda sad that it took the World's Richest Professional Clown to beat the "worlds smartest (puke) woman" (more puke).

On top of that, our Clown President has accomplished more than any other "professional" political whore we could have elected. He has managed to roll back most of the moonbat messiah's damage, and even gotten rid of some of the Clinton/Bush mess. I wrote in Ted Cruz on my 2016 ballot, but I can't wait to enthusiastically vote Trump this time around. It's not even that I agree with everything he has done, but I have to admit I think he's done a better job than even Ted Cruz would have done.

We really do need a landslide Trump victory this go around. Something that makes 2010 look like an electoral fart. We need a full blown political enema to flush the democrooks out of every office possible. Something so tremendous it either forces the DNC to purge itself of the commies, or just dissolves into fractured parties along special interests.

I do realize I'm dreaming, although I'm optimistic he wins a second term.

Insufferable egotistical asshole he may be at times but at least he produces, does exactly what he says he'll do and I do firmly believe that he has this nation's best interest at heart because he has no other reason to put himself into harm's way so much. It's obvious that he's no politician and that fact alone is hugely and BIGLEY to his credit. We've had nothing but damage done by all the asshat, insinsere, lying, asshole politicians that preceeded him and are so against him on both sides of the phoney political fence.

Forum List

Back