Cossaks - the true Russians!

They are trying to present this to the people as "uprisings", but there is no evidence that they owned these lands at the time of these "uprisings", there is no data about their conquest and the establishment of Moscow power there.

The second picture is photoshop, besides, these are not Cossack troops.
I have to repeat my question - Are you banned in Google? This photo was published in Niva journal back in 1905, those Cossack girls were awarded silver medals "For diligence" for their brave fighting against superior forces of the Japans. May be, the whole story was nothing but war propaganda, but it was quite believable.

Vodka cam to Russia with Jews who opened Vodka Houses.
Before 1700 Russia didn't know Vodka.
BTW today Russians drink less vodka, but Cossaks more seldom.

History of Vodka in Russia - Distillers Wiki
Oct 07, 2017 · One writer from the 19th century noted that vodka appeared in Russia no earlier than 1398, when the Genoese began shipping vodka to Lithuania. Although this may be accurate, it was not until the mid- to late-1400's that distillation of vodka began in Russia.

The History of Russian vodka - RussianFoodUSA
May 27, 2002 · The History of Russian vodka. In the old times Russian people didn’t have any idea of getting drunk. Before the adoption of the Christianity alcoholic beverages were put on the table to celebrate three holidays: the birth of a child, a military victory or a funeral.

I have to repeat my question - Are you banned in Google? This photo was published in Niva journal back in 1905, those Cossack girls were awarded silver medals "For diligence" for their brave fighting against superior forces of the Japans. May be, the whole story was nothing but war propaganda, but it was quite believable.
This is photoshop and these are not Cossacks

Instead of collecting garbage on Google, read reliable documents about patriarchy and the Cossacks

You did not answer the question: what was the name of the clothes of the Cossack woman for riding?

tradition costume was like this

%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB-2019-12-12T170050.495.png

But even if you found several freaked Cossacks-woman, it still would not have canceled the Tradition

If your photos were not fake, they are still an exception.

I do not see that Putin or the current government in any way promotes the Asian past and the Horde history. In mass propaganda and formal education, they are actively promoting Eurocentrism, and the whole Eastern history is swept under the rug. Moreover, they do this with a completely outright cynical lie.
In fact, Russian Constitution do not allow any official ideology at all, but Dugin's conception of 'Eurasism' is close enough to be it.
And unofficially Russia often consider herself as The Horde/Mordor.

consider herself as The Horde
Personally, I consider the past of the peoples of Russia to be precisely the noble "Horde" past, and contrast it with the old European pigsty of idolaters and cannibals who worshiped stone pussies and organized bloody orgies to Cybele and Dionysus.
But this is a matter of my personal preferences, and the officialdom takes a Eurocentric position.

This is photoshop and these are not Cossacks

Instead of collecting garbage on Google, read reliable documents about patriarchy and the Cossacks

You did not answer the question: what was the name of the clothes of the Cossack woman for riding?

tradition costume was like this

%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB-2019-12-12T170050.495.png

But even if you found several freaked Cossacks-woman, it still would not have canceled the Tradition

If your photos were not fake, they are still an exception.
Yes, of course, most of cultures send women into battle only in the really exceptional circumstances. But, you see, the thing about Russian history is that those exceptional circumstances are pretty traditional.

where did you get this?
what is mordor?
1. There is such thing as internet. And there is a such thing as Google to search for anything you want.
2. Where are you from, if you don't know about Glorious Mordor?
Or, from Russian point of view:
-----------------
[.... ]
Fifty miles east from the Orodruin volcano, where the light-minded babbling brooks originating from the snows of the Ash Mountains turn into staid, respectable canals and then subside quietly into the pulsing heat of the Mordor plain, lies the oasis of Gorgoroth. For ages they would gather two annual crops of cotton, rice, dates and grapes here, while the handiwork of local weavers and weapon-makers was prized throughout Middle Earth. Of course, the nomadic Orocuens have always looked with scorn on their tribesmen who chose the life of a farmer or a craftsman: everybody knows that the only occupation worthy of a man is cattle-breeding; that is, if you don’t count robbing caravans. This attitude, however, had never prevented them from regularly driving their flocks to the markets of Gorgoroth, where the sweet-talking Umbarian merchants who quickly came to dominate local trade would invariably fleece them. Those crafty fellows, ever ready to risk their heads for a handful of silver, drove their caravans throughout the East, not spurning either slave trade or smuggling, or even plain robbery, when convenient. However, their main source of income had always been the export of rare metals, mined in abundance from the Ash Mountains by the stocky unsmiling Trolls – unequaled miners and smelters, who later monopolized all stonemasonry in the Oasis, too. Life side by side had long trained the sons of all three peoples to eye the neighbors' daughters with more interest than their own, to make fun of each other (“An Orocuen, an Umbarian, and a Troll walk into a bar…”), and to defend the Ash Mountain passes and the Morannon against the Western barbarians together.
This, then, was the yeast on which Barad-Dur rose six centuries ago, that amazing city of alchemists and poets, mechanics and astronomers, philosophers and physicians, the heart of the only civilization in Middle Earth to bet on rational knowledge and bravely pitch its barely adolescent technology against ancient magic. The shining tower of the Barad-Dur citadel rose over the plains of Mordor almost as high as Orodruin like a monument to Man – free Man who had politely but firmly declined the guardianship of the Dwellers on High and started living by his own reason. It was a challenge to the bone-headed aggressive West, which was still picking lice in its log ‘castles’ to the monotonous chanting of scalds extolling the wonders of never-existing Númenor. It was a challenge to the East, buckling under the load of its own wisdom, where Ying and Yang have long ago consumed each other, producing only the refined static beauty of the Thirteen Stones Garden. And it was a challenge to a certain someone else, for the ironic intellectuals of the Mordor Academy, unbeknownst to them, have come right up to the line beyond which the growth of their power promised to become both irreversible and uncontrollable.
--------

Yes, of course, most of cultures send women into battle only in the really exceptional circumstances. But, you see, the thing about Russian history is that those exceptional circumstances are pretty traditional.
by showing artistic propaganda you have finally proved that you are lying.
I already know that there was patriarchy, I am not interested in this clownery anyway. I know this first-hand, from those whose grandfathers were ancestral Cossacks.

by showing artistic propaganda you have finally proved that you are lying.
I already know that there was patriarchy, I am not interested in this clownery anyway. I know this first-hand, from those whose grandfathers were ancestral Cossacks.
Do you know Russian language or can you use Google translator?
There are plenty of documents about Russian (including Cossack) women taking part in combat in some more or less extraordinary circumstances.

plenty of documents

You have already shown what kind of documents you are using. Just leave me alone. Literate people know the history of the Cossacks and their patriarchal traditions, those who devour what they feed the media let them think what they want

And you generally fucked up with your feminism. If we have raised a society of degenerates in 50 years, so much the worse for this society. If a man is a man, then he has brains, and his brains tell him that smart and strong women are only in the movies, in reality even a strong woman is not able to compete with a normal man in anything, especially in military things. I have not seen a single woman who could really swing a saber, as the real Cossacks did. They just hold them like dicks and swing them in the air.

To really do this, you need to have a hands that bends the pans and juggles 24 kilograms of kettlebells in air. Fucking assholes, if this is martial skills, ballet with maces is also martial skills.

This is a hero with a mace, ok

Why in this world are there so many dumbass who are so easy to inflate with some fucking dances

In addition, the Cossack women were extremely chaste. No one could even think of spreading the thighs in their pants, they did not even go with their hair loose, nowhere is there a photograph where they bare at least calves

There was a tradition: women took off their boots and washed the feet of the head of family.
Absolutely nothing similar to what they show, no one could even imagine at that time.

such morals were not only among the Cossacks, but also among the entire military aristocracy.

But with all this, the Cossack women were proud of their origin.

And despite the patriarchy, the Cossacks respected their women. For a peasant woman, the usual name was "baba", although in a peasant family she could even be the head. Cossacks called their wives only "zhinka" and never "baba"
And as far as I know, they never married peasant women

Last edited:

Forum List

Back