Coronavirus exerts heavy toll on blacks in places like Chicago

Even in China?!
darkie_toothpaste1.jpg

I know liberals will scream ,race, poverty, and poor access to healthcare...but it seems to me they are just genetically predisposed to get the virus. Science on this will be interesting. It's like Sicklecell Anemia.

Actually this time you're going to be called on lying about statistics. You take the black population of LOUISIANA --- which is the whole state --- and try to compare it with CV deaths which are concentrated in NEW ORLEANS -- which is at least 60% black.

You're a damned liar, always were a liar, and now you're finding new ways to be the same liar.

It has more to do with general health (or lack thereof) than it has to do with one's ethnicity. Many black people might think that it's the result of lack of access, but that is probably secondary to the bigger issue of chronic health conditions.
I agree. I live in Louisiana and the diet here is all deep fried food. Especially with the black community. The families I know never eat stir fry with vegetables, stews and soups with vegetables, and certainly never a salad. It is all fried foods wether it's sea food, chicken, even corn on the cob. They bread and deep fry corn on the cob. In fact the people down here deep fry ice cream. The diet is like the carnival midway. BTW everything is spicy and the base for all the spices...is salt.

See what I mean? Now you're claiming to be in Louisiana. Couple of days ago you were in Chicago. Next time it's convenient you'll magically appear in Great Fucking Falls Montana.

I know liberals will scream ,race, poverty, and poor access to healthcare...but it seems to me they are just genetically predisposed to get the virus. Science on this will be interesting. It's like Sicklecell Anemia.

Maybe its partly because dense population centers are more susceptible? most of the big cities have higher density of black people? or at least as I understand it, most of the african american pop is located in these high density areas.
I sure hope someone doesnt try to make racism out of this one.

Not sure why this matters but ok...

My ex has it and she is certainly not black

Maybe its partly because dense population centers are more susceptible? most of the big cities have higher density of black people? or at least as I understand it, most of the african american pop is located in these high density areas.
I agree. Living in a large metro area is not conducive to a healthy lifestyle.

It has more to do with general health (or lack thereof) than it has to do with one's ethnicity. Many black people might think that it's the result of lack of access, but that is probably secondary to the bigger issue of chronic health conditions.
I agree. I live in Louisiana and the diet here is all deep fried food. Especially with the black community. The families I know never eat stir fry with vegetables, stews and soups with vegetables, and certainly never a salad. It is all fried foods wether it's sea food, chicken, even corn on the cob. They bread and deep fry corn on the cob. In fact the people down here deep fry ice cream. The diet is like the carnival midway. BTW everything is spicy and the base for all the spices...is salt.

See what I mean? Now you're claiming to be in Louisiana. Couple of days ago you were in Chicago. Next time it's convenient you'll magically appear in Great Fucking Falls Montana.
From Chicago you fat idiot.

Actually this time you're going to be called on lying about statistics. You take the black population of LOUISIANA --- which is the whole state --- and try to compare it with CV deaths which are concentrated in NEW ORLEANS -- which is at least 60% black.

You're a damned liar, always were a liar, and now you're finding new ways to be the same liar.
Well you better read the news because you have no clue what you're talking about.

Too late, look who the OP is. But your post is spot-on, that's why he's trying to compare statewide data on the one hand, with city-concentrated data on the other. Because he's a liar.

Too late, look who the OP is. But your post is spot-on, that's why he's trying to compare statewide data on the one hand, with city-concentrated data on the other. Because he's a liar.
Read the news from your beloved CNN and my post was from BBC. Governor Edwards mentioned this yesterday at his daily briefing. He's a Democrat. You calling him a liar?

I’m sure it has nothing to do with most blacks living in high density population areas.

Read the news from your beloved CNN and my post was from BBC. Governor Edwards mentioned this yesterday at his daily briefing. He's a Democrat. You calling him a liar?

What is it, some kind of brain damage that leads you to believe anybody buys this disingenuous crapola?

It's fucking sad you really need to stretch this far just so you can go "BOOGA BOOGA! BLACK MAN!"

Darling, you need to step back and look at the bigger picture

Of course they are dying left and right. Have you seen blacks in the south? They put the 'D' in diabetes.
I have never seen asses so big...I would wager that 90% of black females over the age of 25 are obese. Thirty percent of those, morbidly so.
These people were bred for heavy labor...not a sedentary ghetto existence.

Darling, you need to step back and look at the bigger picture
I'm just quoting what's in the news. Major population centers in the United States have an extraordinary percentage of black people contracting and dying from COVID 19 virus. I want to see the science on this or the lifestyle that caused this effect. I'm watching a program right now on genes and genetics.

Of course they are dying left and right. Have you seen blacks in the south? They put the 'D' in diabetes.
I have never seen asses so big...I would wager that 90% of black females over the age of 25 are obese.
I didn't want to go there...but...you have a point.

What is it, some kind of brain damage that leads you to believe anybody buys this disingenuous crapola?

It's fucking sad you really need to stretch this far just so you can go "BOOGA BOOGA! BLACK MAN!"
Why don't you read the news?

Forum List

Back