Cop Killing in This Case is Good...Perp Was White...if he Were Black Media Would Raise Holy Hell

White guy shot by cops. Left doesn’t say a word. If he were black they would scream at the sky and shout racism. But...white lives don’t matter. Leftist racism against white men on display. Cops were correct in shooting this scumbag...but again...according to the left...there is never an instance where shooting a black is acceptable. The cop should take a bullet for the cause of social justice.
Stolen milk leads to suspect's death in shootout with police, authorities say

This is not the race and racsim section, but blacks are not complaining about police shooting criminals. You just did. Another stupid ass false equivalence from he racist whining white section of USMB.

Complete and utter horseshit.
Blacks are constantly crying about criminal blacks being shot.
You whined about dirt nap Brown,you cried about Traygone.
It's what you do.

I'm black you're not. I know what we are complaining about. Shut up.
Ohhhh I see. You make and argument based on an easy out. Your black...so you can make-up any bullshit you want and hide behind your blackness.

If he were black it would be an incident. Remember...in Ferguson, Missouri the wanna-be rapper, M. Brown tried to grab the officers side arm on an effort to kill him. Officer shot him. Blacks nationwide erupted. NFL players kneel.

In Ferguson. Brown was killed while unarmed. According to the Wilson lie, Brown was so strong that he should have been able take his gun if he had really tried because Wilson claims that at 6'4 220 pounds he felt like a baby compared to the super human strength Brown had. There is no evidence Brown tried to take Wilsons gun. This was Wilsons story. Now Brown has become a wanna be rapper. Amazing.
Ahhhhhh...now its coming out of you.

What is "it"? The truth?
Well, I’m off to work. You should try it sometime. It’s how people pay their bills as opposed to welfare.

Yeah I know. That's why I worked for 43 years and retired.

th
Was it a government job...or auto industry?

White guy shot by cops. Left doesn’t say a word. If he were black they would scream at the sky and shout racism. But...white lives don’t matter. Leftist racism against white men on display. Cops were correct in shooting this scumbag...but again...according to the left...there is never an instance where shooting a black is acceptable. The cop should take a bullet for the cause of social justice.
Don't be an idiot. The guy shot at the police.

Geez you act like he was sleeping in his own apartment or waving a cellphone or something.
Don’t matter. If he was black marches in the streets and :206:

This is not the race and racsim section, but blacks are not complaning about police shooting criminals. You just did. Another stupid ass false equivalence from he racist whining white section of USMB.

It's what you do.

Ohhhh I see. You make and argument based on an easy out. Your black...so you can make-up any bullshit you want and hide behind your blackness.

Nope. It means I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you're the one making shit up.

So there was no footage of the police shooting this guy while he was not posing a threat to the officer, but reaching for his wallet? No footage of the police planting evidence at the scene?

Why do you think they are protesting justified killings of armed criminals shooting at cops?
To the leftist...all that matters is his skin color

In Ferguson. Brown was killed while unarmed. According to the Wilson lie, Brown was so strong that he should have been able take his gun if he had really tried because Wilson claims that at 6'4 220 pounds he felt like a baby compared to the super human strength Brown had. There is no evidence Brown tried to take Wilsons gun. This was Wilsons story. Now Brown has become a wanna be rapper. Amazing.

What is "it"? The truth?
Well, I’m off to work. You should try it sometime. It’s how people pay their bills as opposed to welfare.

Yeah I know. That's why I worked for 43 years and retired.

th
Was it a government job...or auto industry?

Neither but it doesn't matter.

This is not the race and racsim section, but blacks are not complaning about police shooting criminals. You just did. Another stupid ass false equivalence from he racist whining white section of USMB.

It's what you do.

Nope. It means I know what the fuck I'm talking about and you're the one making shit up.
Oh really. Then never make a statement about white Republicans again. You don’t “understand.”

So there was no footage of the police shooting this guy while he was not posing a threat to the officer, but reaching for his wallet? No footage of the police planting evidence at the scene?

Why do you think they are protesting justified killings of armed criminals shooting at cops?
To the leftist...all that matters is his skin color

You are the one here who made things about color.

Last edited:

It's what you do.

Oh really. Then never make a statement about white Republicans again. You don’t “understand.”

Sorry but I can make comments about white republicans as I live in a republican state, majority white. You see nutless wonder, as whites like you are so adept in reminding us, blacks are 13 percent of the population, this means we don't get to live isolated from whites like whites do from blacks. So we might just understand whites better than you understand us.

Geez you act like he was sleeping in his own apartment or waving a cellphone or something.

There haven't been any marches in the streets for blacks who stole something then had armed shootouts with police.

It's what you do.

Ya dont know shit xxxxxxxxxx

Do NOT use these racist terms!

HereWeGoAgain

Last edited by a moderator:

There haven't been any marches in the streets for blacks who stole something then had armed shootouts with police.
Ferguson. He attacked and stole from a small store owner...then attacked a police officer.

Bullshit

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That’s what Ferguson was...a politically motivated campaign to mobilize black voters to the polls to support Hillary. Soros paid for Black Lives Matter campaign. It’s a fact! Hillary lied and cops died. Let us never forget the Democratic Party orchestrated murder of police officers in Dallas, Texas.

Actually, that was the NRA making it easy for a crazy person to get a machine gun... and that happens too often to people who aren't cops.
Liberal deflection. Sure...don’t deal with the real truth.
your an idiot. no has complained about some one shotting at cops getting killed. You are nuts if you can't see the difference. You have reached the end of my audience on this shit thread.

What are you talking about idiot?

An Arizona man who fired at police officers after allegedly stealing a bottle of milk from a Walmart store was fatally shot when officers returned fire, authorities said.
If he were black it would be an incident. Remember...in Ferguson, Missouri the wanna-be rapper, M. Brown tried to grab the officers side arm on an effort to kill him. Officer shot him. Blacks nationwide erupted. NFL players kneel.

What is "it"? The truth?
The truth is we should not even give this idiot an audience on this shit thread. Bush92 is an idiot and it is a shit thread all the way around.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

Cops were correct in shooting this scumbag

Hello, Bush. I DO NOT condone abhorrent human behavior, I try to understand it.

Which leaves me asking how Michael John Stout, 20, who I am assuming was a perfectly healthy American newborn, matures into an apparent HATEFUL, depressed, frustrated, angry, emotionally or mentally ill, violent SUIC!DAL, HOMIC!DAL, DOMESTIC AMERICAN TERRORIST largely lacking compassion, empathy and respect for his peaceful neighbors?

Frankly, I sincerely believe a growing population of SELFISH, incompetent, apathetic, dysfunctional, living wild teen and adult American mothers are failing to recognize that placing ABOVE ALL ELSE the emotional well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets, will most likely result with a fairly or wonderfully happy child maturing into a reasonably responsible teen and adult citizen caring about their own well being, as well as embracing compassion, empathy and respect for their peaceful and less fortunate neighbors.

To support my belief I ask my American and foreign born neighbors WHO is primarily responsible for raising, nurturing and socializing our Nation's young...

..before asking if my neighbors believe Oprah and our Nation's medical professionals have declared War on a significant population of mostly American Moms failing to protect from harm, our Nation's most cherished and treasured assets.

Now that 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor Oprah Winfrey LOUDLY addressed our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, will YOU, a responsible, caring American or foreign born citizen join Oprah & Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, pediatrician & CEO of the 'Center For Youth Wellness', in passionately calling for a National MOVEMENT educating American & foreign born primary child caregivers about a potentially life scarring medical disease/condition:

"Childhood Trauma" aka
"Adverse Childhood Experiences" (#ACEs)

___
During a March 11, 2018 '60 Minutes' segment titled, "Treating Trauma," Oprah Winfrey, a 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim-survivor, shared knowledge regarding America's easily PREVENTABLE, though potentially life scarring *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS.

EYE-OPENING knowledge Oprah exuberantly confirms is a "game changer."

YouTube search terms: "Oprah Winfrey 'Fixing The 'Hole In Your Soul'"

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect;

Obama BULLIES VIOLENT MEN.jpg

What are you talking about idiot?

An Arizona man who fired at police officers after allegedly stealing a bottle of milk from a Walmart store was fatally shot when officers returned fire, authorities said.

I don't think so. He openly fired on the Cops... its open and shut case of self defence by the police.

• Thanks
Sure. Every time a Black is shot by police in the black communities they gather at the incident to criticize and shout filth at the police. Nice try to get thread moved from a popular forum and deep sixed to a smaller one.

Except the cops shoot hundreds of black guys every year, and it's usually ruled justified.

They get upset when it's a kid playing with a toy (Tamir Rice) or a kid with a pocket knife who gets shot 16 times while he's lying on the ground (LaQuan McDonald), a kid who is 100 feet away with his hands up (Michael Brown), or a young black girl who gets strangled in her cell after being arrested for a minor traffic violation (Sandra Bland). That's what they get upset about.

• Thanks

Forum List

Back