Conservative British MP Dies In Apparent Knife Attack

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Sir David, who represented Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday afternoon at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. The 69-year-old father-of-five had been MP for Southend West since 1997 and first entered parliament in 1983. "A man has been arrested on suspicion murder after a man was stabbed in Leigh-on-Sea," Essex Police said in a statement. "A 25 year-old man was quickly arrested after officers arrived at the scene on suspicion of murder and a knife was recovered. He is currently in custody."

Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle said: "This is an incident that will send shockwaves across the parliamentary community and the whole country. "In the coming days we will need to discuss and examine MPs' security and any measures to be taken, but for now, our thoughts and prayers are with David's family, friends and colleagues."

No word yet on if this is being treated as a terror attack or not...the suspect to date has not been identified....The MP belongs to the Conservative party so one can assume it was a liberal labour party sympathizer, muslim, etc...

This is only the 2nd or 3rd time that I know of since 1990 that an MP member has been killed while serving in office...In 1990, Ian Gow was assassinated by the IRA..what some would call terrorism.....and I believe in 2015, Jo Cox was shot and stabbed to death...that also was called terrorism....too soon to say if this latest attack is an act of terrorism....but it seems likely.

Last edited:
So the Left are not murdering conservatives on the spot

Nice.

Well nothing to see here!

Who was the melanin enriched, person of struggle who freed this racist of his meat suit in the name of equity?

"Sir David, who represented Southend West in Essex, was attacked on Friday afternoon at Belfairs Methodist Church in Leigh-on-Sea. The 69-year-old father-of-five had been MP for Southend West since 1997 and first entered parliament in 1983. "A man has been arrested on suspicion murder after a man was stabbed in Leigh-on-Sea," Essex Police said in a statement. "A 25 year-old man was quickly arrested after officers arrived at the scene on suspicion of murder and a knife was recovered. He is currently in custody."

Commons Speaker Sir Lindsay Hoyle said: "This is an incident that will send shockwaves across the parliamentary community and the whole country. "In the coming days we will need to discuss and examine MPs' security and any measures to be taken, but for now, our thoughts and prayers are with David's family, friends and colleagues."

No word yet on if this is being treated as a terror attack or not...the suspect to date has not been identified....The MP belongs to the Conservative party so one can assume it was a liberal labour party sympathizer, muslim, etc...

This is only the 2nd or 3rd time that I know of since 1990 that an MP member has been killed while serving in office...In 1990, Ian Gow was assassinated by the IRA..what some would call terrorism.....and I believe in 2015, Jo Cox was shot and stabbed to death...that also was called terrorism....too soon to say if this latest attack is an act of terrorism....but it seems likely.

No word yet on if this is being treated as a terror attack or not...the suspect to date has not been identified
Black Muslim -- Somali.

Yes, it's a terror attack.
Gotta love multiculturalism.
Minorities doing the work white liberals are too cowardly to do

Yes, a Muslim refugee of course.

But hey, at least he died believing every refugee matters, including the one stabbing him.

Cuck-servative moron.

C403F82A-B15A-4E06-B50B-4F88B83BC5E1.png

British mps are like our own establishment Republicans...fake opposition
Most are globo homo Inc like our own

Somalians are generally extremely low IQ. Why they feel compelled to invade the West needs to be examined. Why Westerners pretend they are just like them also needs to be addressed.
Westerners do not pretend that third world Muslims are just like them, only brainwashed functional morons who hate the West do.

Somalians are generally extremely low IQ. Why they feel compelled to invade the West needs to be examined. Why Westerners pretend they are just like them also needs to be addressed.
When are people gonna crack down on these inferior darkies??

Will you do it??

Immigration to currently Caucasian-majority nations is the biggest challenge facing those nations.

It seems that Canada, the United States, and Australia have decided to throw in the towel and accept the fact that multiculturalism is here to stay.

Now Europe is at the crossroads, too. With the exception of a few outliers such as Hungary, Western Europe has also caved (England, France, Germany, Sweden, etc.).

I think that we can expect more terrorist attacks.

oh....another terror attack in Europe?

well, then lets proceed with the usual press release..... the Somali who kill the MP was mentally ill. :rolleyes:

*yawn* disperse disperse, nothing to see here.

Welp. Looks like BrokeLoser was right......

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

New Topics

Forum List

Back