Connecticut Governor Announces That Almost All Businesses (Including Gyms and Restaurants) Will Be Allowed to Open at Full Capacity March 19th

NED LAMONT: We're eliminating the capacity limits starting on March 19. We're keeping the mask mandate. I think it's a very important-- I know what's happening in Texas and Mississippi. I've heard the president. It's probably the most important thing you can do.

AUNDREA CLINE-THOMAS: Starting on the 19th, all capacity limits will be lifted for restaurants, gyms, houses of worship, and museums. Movie theaters and indoor performing arts venues will be capped at 50% capacity. By April 2, amusement parks will open, and outdoor venues will be allowed to operate at 50% capacity, capped at 10,000 people.

NED LAMONT: We're eliminating the capacity limits starting on March 19. We're keeping the mask mandate. I think it's a very important-- I know what's happening in Texas and Mississippi. I've heard the president. It's probably the most important thing you can do.

AUNDREA CLINE-THOMAS: Starting on the 19th, all capacity limits will be lifted for restaurants, gyms, houses of worship, and museums. Movie theaters and indoor performing arts venues will be capped at 50% capacity. By April 2, amusement parks will open, and outdoor venues will be allowed to operate at 50% capacity, capped at 10,000 people.
Where's the hypocrisy?

Where's the hypocrisy?
It’s regarding the criticism of Texas and Florida.

Well, since Connecticut is keeping the mask mandate and capacity restrictions on many public venues, I guess you can't call it hypocrisy, can you? Texas and Florida aren't keeping any restrictions at all.

Well, since Connecticut is keeping the mask mandate and capacity restrictions on many public venues, I guess you can't call it hypocrisy, can you? Texas and Florida aren't keeping any restrictions at all.

He's lifting all capacity restrictions on the things that matter.

"AUNDREA CLINE-THOMAS: Starting on the 19th, all capacity limits will be lifted for restaurants, gyms, houses of worship, and museums."

And if you wanted to look into it you'd find that most Texas businesses are keeping masks for their employes.

He's lifting all capacity restrictions on the things that matter.

"AUNDREA CLINE-THOMAS: Starting on the 19th, all capacity limits will be lifted for restaurants, gyms, houses of worship, and museums."

And if you wanted to look into it you'd find that most Texas businesses are keeping masks for their employes.
That's awesome.

But lifting any unconstitutional restrictions that states have been imposing is bad according to democrats. And Connecticut is dominated by democrats.

But lifting any unconstitutional restrictions that states have been imposing is bad according to democrats. And Connecticut is dominated by democrats.
Horseshit. What some people are saying is that masks are still necessary.
This a thread fail.

Horseshit. What some people are saying is that masks are still necessary.
This a thread fail.
Nope. CT is all democrats and they criticize TX and FL but then turn around and do the thing they criticize.

Nope. CT is all democrats and they criticize TX and FL but then turn around and do the thing they criticize.
1614919040462.png

Where's the hypocrisy?

I think i can help.

You know that small room in your house where you go to pee and shower? in it you will fine a ceramic basin with either one or two spigits from which water flows when activated. If you position yourself in front of this basin and then raise your gaze from this point to look directly ahead, the answer to your question shall be revealed.

Forum List

Back