Conn. Republican Arrested On Charge Of Grabbing Woman's P*ssy

A "well known Greenwich republican"? The guy wasn't an elected official. Is the desperate left going to characterize every arrest in the freaking Country by political affiliation? Why can't vulgar pop-culture educated left wing A-holes merely say the accused man "pinched the woman in the groin area" instead of using the "P" word? It's probably the way the vulgar a-holes talk in front of their kids.

He allegedly replied: "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.

----------------------------------

It was only a matter of time. Under a Trump presidency, you will see a huge renewal of racist behavior, attacks on women, gays and minorities. Trump has empowered the worst of America. We have to fight back.
Hang the Bahs-turd, then put a Trump mask over his face and publish the photos in a full page ad in the New York Times.

Prolly. Although there is another vowel --- it could be "pissy".
Yes there is! How did I forget?! :clap:

Trump, the first "golden shower" President

He done put da P in da PresidenCY.

Come on. Even for that was a piss poor joke.

It uh, leaked out. But you're right, it's not my best. I hold that in for the Inaugurination thread.

Well... that depends...

Urine rare form.
rimshot.gif

A "well known Greenwich republican"? The guy wasn't an elected official. Is the desperate left going to characterize every arrest in the freaking Country by political affiliation?

Why golly jeepers, that's never happened on this board before. :eusa_snooty:

A "well known Greenwich republican"? The guy wasn't an elected official. Is the desperate left going to characterize every arrest in the freaking Country by political affiliation? Why can't vulgar pop-culture educated left wing A-holes merely say the accused man "pinched the woman in the groin area" instead of using the "P" word? It's probably the way the vulgar a-holes talk in front of their kids.

The left seems to be catching on and using Republican tactics against them.

He done put da P in da PresidenCY.

Come on. Even for that was a piss poor joke.

It uh, leaked out. But you're right, it's not my best. I hold that in for the Inaugurination thread.

Well... that depends...

Urine rare form.
rimshot.gif

Yeah, I have to say my performances are intermittent, though.

LOL. Nope. You'll never catch Republicans with the seat down.

Brain matter actually. I see you two zombies came up empty handed.
Nah conservatives hate brains. They can't understand them.

So it must be pussy. I just looked and it turns out that's what the conservative's choice for the Presidency wants to grab. Mystery solved.

Fake news.
Oh yeah you dumb fucking rube? When's the FBI going to question Lyin' Ted's dad about assassinating JFK? Hmm you dumb fucking idiot?

I know. You're pissed. Thats the best you got to hurl out derogatory insults, lol.

Nah conservatives hate brains. They can't understand them.

So it must be pussy. I just looked and it turns out that's what the conservative's choice for the Presidency wants to grab. Mystery solved.

Fake news.
Oh yeah you dumb fucking rube? When's the FBI going to question Lyin' Ted's dad about assassinating JFK? Hmm you dumb fucking idiot?

I know. You're pissed. Thats the best you got to hurl out derogatory insults, lol.
No seriously. Derogatory insults aside... when's the FBI going to question Lyin' Ted's dad about assassinating JFK?

Fake news.

No seriously. Derogatory insults aside... when's the FBI going to question Lyin' Ted's dad about assassinating JFK?

What did his dad say about JFK? I missed it.

Cuz Republicans are Number One Tricky! :eusa_dance:

So, that means the Democrats are Number Two in something, aren't they?

:dance:

Fake news.

What did his dad say about JFK? I missed it.
Ask Trump. He's the one who won an election after demanding answers about it. He must know something.

Two - shay!

Gotta admit that puts The Johnson in kind of a weird place....

Two - shay!

Gotta admit that puts The Johnson in kind of a weird place....

No need for that if you keep it still.

He allegedly replied: "I love this new world, I no longer have to be politically correct," according to the warrant.

----------------------------------

It was only a matter of time. Under a Trump presidency, you will see a huge renewal of racist behavior, attacks on women, gays and minorities. Trump has empowered the worst of America. We have to fight back.

So, it's Trump's fault ?

Is that what you are saying ?

You are one brain dead moron.

Forum List

Back