Congresswoman identifies homicide as leading cause of most murders in America

she's a real smart negro, that one....

LMAO..the transcript is practically in "ebonics"

Datas (sic) uncover (sic) today give us a clearer portrait of a couple of possible cause (sic) for murder, but let’s be clear.. Changes in the atmospheres (sic) and combustibles (sic) also play a roles (sic) in how peoples (sic) are behave (sic). By continuing homicide (sic) and climate changes (sic) we are ascend (sic) ourselves to vulnables (sic), and we cannot deny that, Nor shall we, Nor shall I, Nor shall we all, So say we all (sic). End homicide and end climate change, and we end murder. THIS, we know.”

I clicked on the thread pretty much sure who said it, then my suspicions were confirmed, Ms Jackass-Lee. She's really lucky that the hood rats that keep her in office don't pay attention to what she says, even they aren't as stupid as she is.

OK, lets everyone get this straight...............this is a DEMOCRAT, there is a bunch more DEMOCRATS that say idiotic things just like she did, you can find them at youtube; and these incompetent Democrats are asking for YOUR VOTE. No offense, but how dumb do they think you are, and realistically, how dumb are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

OK, lets everyone get this straight...............this is a DEMOCRAT, there is a bunch more DEMOCRATS that say idiotic things just like she did, you can find them at youtube; and these incompetent Democrats are asking for YOUR VOTE. No offense, but how dumb do they think you are, and realistically, how dumb are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There's no lack of stupidity, from the bottom to the top, in either party.

Some individuals are more blatant than others.

There's no lack of stupidity, from the bottom to the top, in either party.

Some individuals are more blatant than others.
Hilarious meme in your sig!

Forum List

Back