congressman's grandson murdered in chicago over shoes

Chickens coming home to roost?
Yes that happened when the cops got shot in Dallas.
Except those cops werent accused of shooting anyone .........try some honesty eh
Chickens came home to roost. Had nothing to do with their personal past.
So you admit just another random black on black shooting......done for ,,,,,well just because thats what blacks do
Nope. I admit some cops got shot because there are too many dirty cops.

Why dont they focus on Diabetes or Asthma as well dumbass?

because your analogy was fucked up

the cancer society does deal with all sorts of cancers

unlike the blm which deals with only one type of death

apparently you are too stupid to realize you fucked up making that comparacy

--LOL

now not only have you confirmed your stupidity but you have doubled down on it

by mixing apples and oranges
Nope. They deal with all types of death related to racism dummy. It was started when a neighborhood watch guy shot a Black kid. Dont you feel stupid now?

No....it started when a 6' tall thug attacked a police officer, tried to grab his gun and then, refusing orders to stop.....charged the police officer....

The teenage thug who attacked George Zimmerman was the precursor but didn't start the lie that created the black lies matter movement...
Since its our movement, who gives a damn about your assessment of it.
Your "movement" is shitting all over the streets of America...it is our business and Trump will illustrate that once in office
Drumpf isnt going to do anything but get some more white boys shot.

Chickens coming home to roost?
Except those cops werent accused of shooting anyone .........try some honesty eh
So you admit just another random black on black shooting......done for ,,,,,well just because thats what blacks do
you admit an innocent men died at the hands of criminals.........

--LOL

Nope. They deal with all types of death related to racism dummy. It was started when a neighborhood watch guy shot a Black kid. Dont you feel stupid now?

No....it started when a 6' tall thug attacked a police officer, tried to grab his gun and then, refusing orders to stop.....charged the police officer....

The teenage thug who attacked George Zimmerman was the precursor but didn't start the lie that created the black lies matter movement...
Your "movement" is shitting all over the streets of America...it is our business and Trump will illustrate that once in office
Funny its not just whites you are murdering......day o reckoning is on its way

Did a cop shoot him or are you illustrating your inability to understand what BLM is about?
Actually he is demonstrating that the only black lives that matter to BLM are those shot by whites, or cops. A black shot by another black apparently is of no concern.

Did a cop shoot him or are you illustrating your inability to understand what BLM is about?

I thought BLM was all about black lives...you're saying only if an officer is involved? LMAO

obviously only black lives shot by cops matter

fuck the rest of em says the cause

--LOL
Obviously you only care about dead cops if they`re killed by a black person. Most cop killers are white.
KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

Thats a true stat, and Cops killed more whites as well. And Black officers shoot Black suspects at the same percentage or higher than white officers. Not to mention, there are Latino officers as well who are involved in these shootings so I think conflict, behavior, frequency of contact with law enforcement and other factors all come into play just as well as race. The racial aspect is overplayed.

Funny its not just whites you are murdering......day o reckoning is on its way
It sure is on its way.

Actually he is demonstrating that the only black lives that matter to BLM are those shot by whites, or cops. A black shot by another black apparently is of no concern.
Now you are demonstrating a lack of intelligence. No wonder you call yourself a moron.

I dont know if he was innocent or not. Since they were cops there is a great chance they were dirty. i just pointed out the chickens came home to roost.

I dont know if he was innocent or not. i just pointed out the chickens came home to roost.
Your mama never told you 2 wrongs dont make a right......by your own logic if you were killed by blm why you deserved it

I dont know if he was innocent or not. i just pointed out the chickens came home to roost.
Your mama never told you 2 wrongs dont make a right......by your own logic if you were killed by blm why you deserved it
You just jumped aboard the stupid train with that post. Didnt your mama teach you not to do that?

For those of you whining about BLM, their focus is rightfully on the legalized gang of murderers known as the cops.

This particular incident is being handled by groups like MASK in Chicago.

obviously only black lives shot by cops matter

fuck the rest of em says the cause

--LOL
I guess the American Cancer Society should stop focusing on just cancer alone.

unlike blm the cancer society focuses on several and all kinds of cancer dummy

try again

--LOL

--LOL

--LOL

hey jerk wiener you are making yourself look just that more stupid

your stupidity is astonishing

--LOL

you dont have a clue --LOL

fuckin retard

--LOL

I guess the American Cancer Society should stop focusing on just cancer alone.

unlike blm the cancer society focuses on several and all kinds of cancer dummy

try again

--LOL

--LOL

at least the tard got off the false comparatives

--LOL

Now you are demonstrating a lack of intelligence. No wonder you call yourself a moron.

Ding ding ding! Congratulations. You are number 108 to make that clever and original post.

Forum List

Back