Congressman: Classified reports have ‘damning evidence’ of Trump campaign’s coordination with Russia

brummelben

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2016
U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (WI) told LGBTQ activist and Sirius XM radio host Michelangelo Signorile that he has seen “damning evidence” that shows collusion between Pres. Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Russian government in an effort to turn the election in Trump’s favor.

“There are things that I know,” Pocan said, according to Towleroad.com, “just that I’ve read in classified reports that I’m sure will still come out that will continue to be damning evidence when it comes to this relationship between the Russians trying to influence our elections and ultimately I think the Trump campaign’s potential coordination on it.

“Some of it is in the classified version of the report,” he said, “and some of that hasn’t come out yet.”

He lauded “great journalism” that is bringing the details of this story to light and said “you’re going to keep seeing things come out.”

• Banned
U.S. Rep. Mark Pocan (WI) told LGBTQ activist and Sirius XM radio host Michelangelo Signorile that he has seen “damning evidence” that shows collusion between Pres. Donald Trump’s 2016 campaign and the Russian government in an effort to turn the election in Trump’s favor.

“There are things that I know,” Pocan said, according to Towleroad.com, “just that I’ve read in classified reports that I’m sure will still come out that will continue to be damning evidence when it comes to this relationship between the Russians trying to influence our elections and ultimately I think the Trump campaign’s potential coordination on it.

“Some of it is in the classified version of the report,” he said, “and some of that hasn’t come out yet.”

He lauded “great journalism” that is bringing the details of this story to light and said “you’re going to keep seeing things come out.”
The noose is beginning to tighten around Trumps neck.

• Banned
Did you miss Comey nod the NSA directors testimony the other day?
They said.....THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF COLLUSION BETWEEN RUSSIA AND THE TRUMP CAMPAIGN.
Looks like Congress knows a hell of a lot more than we do

/---- Sure he does Spanky. We believe you . No reason to doubt anything a DemocRAT says about this fake scandal. BTW Hillary is 100% to blame for losing.

When does he come up on charges of releasing classified information?

• Banned

/---- Sure he does Spanky. We believe you . No reason to doubt anything a DemocRAT says about this fake scandal. BTW Hillary is 100% to blame for losing.
I just love it, when your kind knows more than a Congressman who has access to classified information

I just love it, when your kind knows more than a Congressman who has access to classified information
The congressman sounds like an idiot.

• Banned

An idiot who has access to classified information. Oh, I forgot that you know more than he does

An idiot who has access to classified information. Oh, I forgot that you know more than he does
Apparently he doesn't know much otherwise he wouldn't be using phrases like "I think" and "potential coordination".

Do you have a brain?

Apparently he doesn't know much otherwise he wouldn't be using phrases like "I think" and "potential coordination".

Do you have a brain?
That classified congressional data must be all one big fat lie

You know I think it is funny how both sides are going crazy over what is "about to be released"

How about we wait till something actually is released instead of jumping the shark every time a politician says something that never materializes?

Do you have a brain?
That classified congressional data must be all one big fat lie
Based on this congressman's language I would think there is not much in the report.

Forum List

Back