Comics

1648775404328.png

Whats a plugger????
It's an older person who is just a regular joe that just plugs along through life not use to the modern world. As far as the bathroom incident when the light went out I thought I was going to get mugged, so while still on the toilet in the dark I had my pocket knife out. Scared the crap out of me. :) This a better explanation.
Pluggers is a comic panel created by Jeff MacNelly (creator of Shoe) in 1993 that relies on reader submissions (referred to as "Pluggerisms") for the premise of each day's panel. In the context of this strip, "pluggers" are defined as rural, blue-collar workers who live a typical working-class American lifestyle, accompanied by a mentality characteristic of the G.I. and Baby Boomer generations.

Last edited:
It's an older person who is just a regular joe that just plugs along through life not use to the modern world. As far as the bathroom incident when the light went out I thought I was going to get mugged, so while still on the toilet in the dark I had my pocket knife out. Scared the crap out of me. :)

Ok, thanks. Never heard that term before.

It's happened to me several times, but they were automated restrooms in business buildings.
All you gotta do is reach up and wave your hands around.......they should come back on.
Or open and close your stall door. Movement will turn the lights on again.

Forum List

Back