Comey Saved The Trump Campaign...Today Means Nothing

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before. And he waited until after the Sunday morning shows to release his statement. He knows he can't get a grand jury, an independent prosecutor, much less an indictment of the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, traitorous criminal. Not with the scum-sucking Loretta Lynch in the AG chair....so he did the next best thing. Oh, and BTW, he hasn't said anything about the other FIVE investigations into the Clinturd Foundation....that's what will send the old cow to prison when Trump names Rudy as the new AG.
lol.gif

• Banned
The cake is baked.

Long live President Trump!:2up:

Plus, now the Rats can't sue the FBI for intervening in the election.....a late Sunday dump that most Americans will know or care nothing about but in time to say he got it out as fast as he could.
lol.gif

The lib wednesday song.

I was all right for a while, I could smile for a while
But I saw you last night, you held my hand so tight
As you stopped to say "Hello"
Aw you wished me well, you couldn't tell
That I'd been crying over you, crying over you
Then you said "so long". left me standing all alone
Alone and crying, crying, crying crying...

Hate to break it to ya little Rats, but Comey did what he had to do....gave Trump MILLIONS of early votes he had no chance of getting before. And he waited until after the Sunday morning shows to release his statement. He knows he can't get a grand jury, an independent prosecutor, much less an indictment of the old diaper-wearing, colostomy-bagged, traitorous criminal. Not with the scum-sucking Loretta Lynch in the AG chair....so he did the next best thing. Oh, and BTW, he hasn't said anything about the other FIVE investigations into the Clinturd Foundation....that's what will send the old cow to prison when Trump names Rudy as the new AG.
lol.gif

You keep telling yourself that.

:laugh2:

• Banned
No early voting in Michigan but outside of metro-Detroit, Clinton is a turd in the punchbowl....I know, I've lived upstate and it's rock-solid GOP. And Trump was very well-received in Minnesota today and is said to be doing well in Wisconsin. No rust-belt voter will choose more economic chaos from further democRAT rule over new jobs and lower taxes.....Trump will carry Michigan AND the others....this ain't even going to be close.

lol.gif

You keep telling yourself that.

:laugh2:

I'm telling YOU that....it's just a pity President Trump might also make your miserable life more tolerable when all you deserve is more of the same.

lol.gif

They're too blind to see it

I'm waiting to hear the Rats start squealing about what a stand-up guy Comey is after what's happened.
lol.gif

Bottom-line? Now it's wikileaks turn again and they must have a hay-maker because Hillary is already calling what's coming "fake"? How would she know? Hello? heh heh

They've got about 36 hours to do it, and need make it loud and clear

lol.gif
. Wow, I was disappointed in his news.. Why don't he just shut up now, and go away till after this thing is over ??? Now he is interfering in the election right ?? I mean come onnnnnnn. What the hell is going on ???? Fox all depending on what crew is reporting anymore, has Hillary dripping from their lips or all depending maybe not, but it seems that I'm turning the TV on at the wrong time anymore. Wow.

. Wow, I was disappointed in his news.. Why don't he just shut up now, and go away till after this thing is over ??? Now he is interfering in the election right ?? I mean come onnnnnnn. What the hell is going on ???? Fox all depending on what crew is reporting anymore, has Hillary dripping from their lips or all depending maybe not, but it seems that I'm turning the TV on at the wrong time anymore. Wow.

Fox did a hard-left turn in the last week....Chris Wallace was a total piece of shit to Pence this morning and Megyn Kelly now sounds like a hysterical dyke. I reckon they're back-betting in case the old turd wins the WH and decides to declare war on the them. Willy went after Microsoft back in the mid-90s and damn near put them out of business....Bill Gates has been a good little commie ever since.

Fox did a hard-left turn in the last week....Chris Wallace was a total piece of shit to Pence this morning and Megyn Kelly now sounds like a hysterical dyke. I reckon they're back-betting in case the old turd wins the WH and decides to declare war on the them. Willy went after Microsoft back in the mid-90s and damn near put them out of business....Bill Gates has been a good little commie ever since.
. Yep I saw exactly what you saw in Chris Wallace. You are absolutely right in your criticism... I pray Trump wins, because these people are pure scum. Bret Bair is also driving me crazy with his bull crap... They think we can't see their slants and switching, but we can. What the heck is wrong with these traitors ??

Plus, if it's true that Clinton's maid had access to the classified material... that's not good. The prison still looms...

Forum List

Back