Collecting Dead Muscovites : Central Asian Muslims Being Lured by putin To Work In Occupied Ukraine

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

Collecting Dead Muscovites : Central Asian Muslims Being Lured by putin To Work In Occupied Ukraine​

some update on the Moscow hardcore colonial issue : Urmat has signed a contract to work for a Russian company that will pay him about $120 a day to collect dead Russian soldiers on the front line in Ukraine.
The migrant worker from Kyrgyzstan, who did not want his last name published, says he is aware of the risks involved and has discussed the topic with Kyrgyz migrants working in Ukraine’s war zones.

“They told me sometimes they came under shelling and that people get killed,” Urmat told RFE/RL’s Kyrgyz Service. “[People] do this kind of work because they’re in a desperate situation. Some have debts.”

Hundreds of Central Asian migrants have been hired by Russian firms to work in Russian-occupied Ukrainian territory despite warnings from their governments not to go to Ukraine. Kyiv has also stated that such workers will be seen as accomplices of the Russian invaders.

The majority of the migrants are working in construction in war-ravaged cities like Mariupol. Other jobs involve digging trenches and gathering dead bodies

Collecting Dead Muscovites : Central Asian Muslims Being Lured by putin To Work In Occupied Ukraine

Litwin,

I thought before you have IQ-25, but I was wrong.
IQ-15 is the right number
Are you an oligophrene?
Your shitty 'posts' are not only completely dumb, inciting and stupid, their have the level of elementary school for idiots.

Aren't you on the picture?

04_olegklimov-1.jpg

Forum List

Back