Cokie Roberts....

Cokie Roberts is a very educated and respected journalist.

I'd like to see more of her

Along with most Americans.
But I didn't like her before I watched Fox.

Mary Martha Corinne Morrison Claiborne Boggs[1] (born December 27, 1943), better known as Cokie Roberts, is an American Emmy Award-winning journalist and bestselling author. She is a contributing senior news analyst for National Public Radio as well as a regular roundtable analyst for the current This Week with George Stephanopoulos. Roberts also works as a political commentator for ABC News, serving as an on-air analyst for the network.

More respected than anyone currently on Fox News....

If only she had long blonde hair, conservtives would respect her

Yeah. Those commentators on Fox aren't respected by the MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE who watch them.

Roberts is a gibbering idiot.
"For Roberts, Obama's decision to spend time in the 50th State "has the look" of "going off to some foreign, exotic place." Then, summoning her inner travel agent, she offered a brainstorm for the Obama Campaign. "He should be in Myrtle Beach!"
Hating on Hawaii with Cokie Roberts

Yeah. Those commentators on Fox aren't respected by the MAJORITY OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE who watch them.

Link?

You know, it's really annoying when you ask for links to accepted facts. It's juvenile and a waste of everyone's time. It's also dishonest, but dishonesty is what we expect from you.

I asked for a link because I know for a fact that the majority of Americans don't watch FoxNews

I see you were unable to come up with it because it doesn't exist

I would say the majority of America watches Dances with the Stars and American Idol, which tells you alot about the political IQ of our electorate. If the majority of Americans got their news from Fox that IQ would only get lower.

That's right. The only people who are smart watch MSNBC, listen to NPR, are vegetarian, and live in NYC.

I watch FOX News for shock value, and based on FOX's ratings success coupled with the 2006 elections and the 2008 election, that's why most of their viewers watch it. Pity the fools who don't take their uh...."reporting" with a simple grain of salt.

Forum List

Back