CNN: Remove Washington/Jefferson Memorials

I've been saying for quite a while now, they'll be coming for these monuments.

It may be sooner than we thought, or it may be some years before it happens, but it will happen.

The question is, if there are any moderate Dims left, whose side will they walk with?

Watch: CNN commentator calls for the removal of Washington and Jefferson statues

This is where it leads, the fascist left wants to tear it all down, they want to rewrite history, they want to control what we say, to control what we think, they are totalitarian monsters and they must be stopped by any means necessary, Praise Kek!
He can call for it all he wants. It takes a bit more than that.....and it ain't gonna happen.

You're delusional. The drumbeat will become louder and louder, and as I said it may not happen now, it may be years from now, but it will happen.

Whose side will you be on?

• Banned
Watch: CNN commentator calls for the removal of Washington and Jefferson statues

This is where it leads, the fascist left wants to tear it all down, they want to rewrite history, they want to control what we say, to control what we think, they are totalitarian monsters and they must be stopped by any means necessary, Praise Kek!
He can call for it all he wants. It takes a bit more than that.....and it ain't gonna happen.

But Trump was lambasted for asking where it ends thid is what you fascist pigs want, step by step, we will fight you to the death to stop you and your totalitarian agenda.

This is where it all begins : ( some of it) We do have leftist idiots to stupid to think because weak minds are easily lead.

Earlier this week, I likened George Soros, and his role in promoting violence at Charlottesville, to what Joseph Goebbels did in a series false flag events which will eventually bring the Nazis to power in Germany.

The Nazification of the United States is moving forward at breakneck speed. Nazi philosophies are appearing in every segment of our society and every level of government.

The Nazification of the United States

Forum List

Back