CNN: “In San Francisco, we went to the Walgreens that is the #1 spot for theft in all the 9000 US stores, per Walgreens. This is where chains once..."

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
San Francisco is so tolerant of shoplifting that the shoplifters don't even try to hide what they are doing. I think this is horrible. However, I respect the right of San Francisco voters to support policies that I disagree with. So while I don't like the city's tolerance of shoplifting, I do respect the voters' right to make their own decision on this issue.

San Francisco is so tolerant of shoplifting that the shoplifters don't even try to hide what they are doing. I think this is horrible. However, I respect the right of San Francisco voters to support policies that I disagree with. So while I don't like the city's tolerance of shoplifting, I do respect the voters' right to make their own decision on this issue.

The DemoKKKrats LOVE this. This is what they want for the entire country.

That they have to discuss why this is happening and that they need less 'tolerance' and 'tough love' is ridiculous. A 2 years old with any common sense could have told them the outcome of their asinine policies before they even implemented them.

And the voters don't want this, that alone should tell you that something isn't right with their election integrity. If their voters are actually supporting the people that allow this to continue, then they deserve every hardship that comes their way.

Any store that stays open in such circumstances also deserves losses. Of course, they'll just raise the prices in stores where people DON'T STEAL them blind. That's how it works...

When stores do the right thing and close locations in the blue shitholes where rampant theft is encouraged, the media and the DemoKKKrats who run those shitholes cry "racism", and encourage further violence and theft. It's just who they are and what they do.

Forum List

Back