CNN Commenter Paul Begala: Jared And Ivanka Are Cockroaches

White_MAGA_Man

Platinum Member
Jan 24, 2019
Let's see, we had Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan calling Jews termites a while back. Now here's Paul Begala basically doing the same thing, just different insect.

Twitter

If you watch any clip of Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon talking about Trump, no matter what the subject is, you literally can feel the laser-rays of hatred pulsating from their eyes. I've never seen anything quite like it, except for Rachel Maddow, who I can't watch anymore, but she may be better at hiding it. And I realize Fox was tough on Obama generally but it was normal criticism, not blatant disrespect and hatred, and they certainly didn't call him a traitor.

If you watch any clip of Anderson Cooper or Don Lemon talking about Trump, no matter what the subject is, you literally can feel the laser-rays of hatred pulsating from their eyes. I've never seen anything quite like it, except for Rachel Maddow, who I can't watch anymore, but she may be better at hiding it. And I realize Fox was tough on Obama generally but it was normal criticism, not blatant disrespect and hatred, and they certainly didn't call him a traitor.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Obama, Hillary, Trump. . .

They are all in on this together. One big plan to get everyone hating each other.

Paul is a weasel boy, He is a slick Willy crony... No one listens to fuck ups like that

New York's AG is now investigating Trump Org's illegals activities. This puts Don Jr. and Ivanka in jeopardy. No pardon power from daddy. Trump better think about using his pardon powers to protect himself from obstruction charges. Payback will be a MF'er.

Personally, it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find, CNN, FOX, MSNBC, Obama, Hillary, Trump. . .

They are all in on this together. One big plan to get everyone hating each other.

Cable TV is the greatest propaganda machine in human history. And we even pay the costs for it.

Forum List

Back