"Clock Kid" seeking 15 million

Except for that whole it not being a bomb thing.
sure looks like one to me. the only thing missing is the boom material. The rest is all bomb material.
Gee...then I guess we've all got bomb material on our night stands.
so again, you have a briefcase on your nightstand wired up to look like a bomb? Interesting. i can see how you would get confused at what a bomb actually looks like in a case like his. You use yours everyday. How do you see the display with the case closed? curious.

It was no briefcase....it is a small box that holds the clock contents with a display on the outside

The kid was doing it as a personal project and wanted his technology teachers advice on it. Unfortunately, supposed adults went ballistic on a Muslim doing such a thing

$15 million please
it was a suit case/ briefcase with clips to hold it closed. So yeah briefcase. And the teachers responded because they are responsible for all students in the school, and with the last several years of school massacres, they played it safe. And you have an issue with it. So your concern is the one child and not the mass. funny stuff, I supposed Star Trek was not your venue. 'The needs of the many out weight the needs of the one' to quote Mr. Spock and never forget that.

A suitcase is big enough to hold suits
A briefcase is big enough to hold 8 x 11 papers

This is more like a pencil box

Teachers did not think it was a big enough threat to evacuate the school. For it to be a hoax, the kid would have to say.......this is a bomb instead of this is a clock

$15 million if you please

’Clock kid’ seeking $15 million in damages
Two months after “clock kid” Ahmed Mohamed made international headlines, new details of his controversial arrest emerged Monday in a letter his attorney has sent to school and city officials in Irving, Tex.
As many as seven adults teamed up to interrogate the 14-year-old boy after a teacher mistook his homemade clock for a bomb and pressured him to sign a confession, according to the “letter of demand” from his lawyer warning of plans to file a $15 million suit.
Ahmed’s September arrest, deemed an overreaction by many observers, drew waves of sympathy and extensive news coverage; President Obama invited him to join several other science-inclined students at the White House’s “Astronomy Night” last month.
But his family, which shortly thereafter took up a benefactor’s offer to relocate to Qatar, argued in the letter that the boy’s reputation has been “permanently scarred.” They are seeking not only financial reparations but written apologies from the city’s mayor and police chief.
“Everyone in the country and around the world believes this has been a wonderful experience for Ahmed’s family, and in some ways, it has been,” said Anthony Bond, a family friend. “But now they are settled in Qatar, they have realized they are tremendously traumatized.” :ack-1:
I agree they went too far but DAMN

you know they don't ask for what they think they'll get. if you have soft tissue injuries you ask for a miliilion. that's how it goes.

he's going to (and should) get a lot of money, though.

You do know he essentially brought a ticking briefcase to a school, right? What would you have thought it was?

Two months after “clock kid” Ahmed Mohamed made international headlines, new details of his controversial arrest emerged Monday in a letter his attorney has sent to school and city officials in Irving, Tex.
As many as seven adults teamed up to interrogate the 14-year-old boy after a teacher mistook his homemade clock for a bomb and pressured him to sign a confession, according to the “letter of demand” from his lawyer warning of plans to file a $15 million suit.
Ahmed’s September arrest, deemed an overreaction by many observers, drew waves of sympathy and extensive news coverage; President Obama invited him to join several other science-inclined students at the White House’s “Astronomy Night” last month.
But his family, which shortly thereafter took up a benefactor’s offer to relocate to Qatar, argued in the letter that the boy’s reputation has been “permanently scarred.” They are seeking not only financial reparations but written apologies from the city’s mayor and police chief.
“Everyone in the country and around the world believes this has been a wonderful experience for Ahmed’s family, and in some ways, it has been,” said Anthony Bond, a family friend. “But now they are settled in Qatar, they have realized they are tremendously traumatized.” :ack-1:

you know they don't ask for what they think they'll get. if you have soft tissue injuries you ask for a miliilion. that's how it goes.

You do know he essentially brought a ticking briefcase to a school, right? What would you have thought it was?
I think, initially, what they did was justified. BUT then they continued. And that's where it got bad..

sure looks like one to me. the only thing missing is the boom material. The rest is all bomb material.
Gee...then I guess we've all got bomb material on our night stands.
so again, you have a briefcase on your nightstand wired up to look like a bomb? Interesting. i can see how you would get confused at what a bomb actually looks like in a case like his. You use yours everyday. How do you see the display with the case closed? curious.

It was no briefcase....it is a small box that holds the clock contents with a display on the outside

The kid was doing it as a personal project and wanted his technology teachers advice on it. Unfortunately, supposed adults went ballistic on a Muslim doing such a thing

$15 million please
it was a suit case/ briefcase with clips to hold it closed. So yeah briefcase. And the teachers responded because they are responsible for all students in the school, and with the last several years of school massacres, they played it safe. And you have an issue with it. So your concern is the one child and not the mass. funny stuff, I supposed Star Trek was not your venue. 'The needs of the many out weight the needs of the one' to quote Mr. Spock and never forget that.

A suitcase is big enough to hold suits
A briefcase is big enough to hold 8 x 11 papers

This is more like a pencil box

Teachers did not think it was a big enough threat to evacuate the school. For it to be a hoax, the kid would have to say.......this is a bomb instead of this is a clock

$15 million if you please
so the only difference is size you dumb fk. It is still the same premise and it works as a look a like bomb. Funny how that works eh?

well only liberals know that a ticking suit case is a clock because they have them on their night stands and use them for an alarm. boommmmmmmmmmmm time to get up.

I think, initially, what they did was justified. BUT then they continued. And that's where it got bad..
well since you weren't there you can't comment.

They realized it wasn't a bomb and continued. Common knowledge. I didn't have to be there.

They realized it wasn't a bomb and continued. Common knowledge. I didn't have to be there.
so you know why they detained him?

Not only was he detained, but conservatives chased him and his family out of the country

Looks like an easy $15 million

Not only was he detained, but conservatives chased him and his family out of the country

I think they left on their own, but you keep thinken that cause that's how dumb fks think

The piece of shit was detained by the school because he had brought a 'hoax bomb' into the school. This is against school rules. The little shit head KNEW he was breaking the rule. He WANTED TO! He wanted to promote 'passive terrorism'. Now he with his terrorist family in a country on the UN list of Terrorism Sponsoring Countries. Coincidence? Ya fucking right! At least the piece of shit and his family will forever be red carded on the DHS/CIA/FBI/Interpol/Mossad watch list.
Bet he won't be making any more 'hoax bombs'. Just real ones.
If the family EVER comes back to the US even to visit you can bet they will enjoy some deep internal body cavity searches. HAAA HAAAAA!

The piece of shit was detained by the school because he had brought a 'hoax bomb' into the school. This is against school rules. The little shit head KNEW he was breaking the rule. He WANTED TO! He wanted to promote 'passive terrorism'. Now he with his terrorist family in a country on the UN list of Terrorism Sponsoring Countries. Coincidence? Ya fucking right! At least the piece of shit and his family will forever be red carded on the DHS/CIA/FBI/Interpol/Mossad watch list.
If the family EVER comes back to the US even to visit you can bet they will enjoy some deep internal body cavity searches. HAAA HAAAAA!
I know, but it was the dumb fk that didn't understand why he was detained who thought he should just go back to class. See how dumb some dumb fks really are? I'm just saying.

no, you bigoted loon. he was not a POS, he was a brilliant student who created a digital clock and who is going to go to MIT.

creep. :cuckoo:

does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

Weird thing is, he went to a state sponsor of terrorism :dunno:

Saudi Arabia?
Qatar

Do you think Qatar is the only middle east "ally" we have that funds Hamas? No one gives more money than the Saudis (of our allies, that is).
All I did was point out the obvious...

Weird thing is, he went to a state sponsor of terrorism :dunno:

Saudi Arabia?
Qatar

Do you think Qatar is the only middle east "ally" we have that funds Hamas? No one gives more money than the Saudis (of our allies, that is).
All I did was point out the obvious...

and I was pointing out that pretty much every Arab state gives money to terrorists.... maybe with the exception of Jordan.

Forum List

Back