Clintons dig up James Carville to run interference for Hillary

Have you seen who Jeb Bush's team is composed of? All the old-timers who advised W to invade Iraq. :rolleyes:

Gads. James Carville, Barbara Bush, break out the hot tub time machine.

Clintons dig up James Carville

uhhh..... he's never been dead. He and his wife Mary Matalin have an active career doing speeches.

Have you seen who Jeb Bush's team is composed of? All the old-timers who advised W to invade Iraq. :rolleyes:
James Carville that spring chicken at 71.

Let's hope he doesn't have a stroke mid rant.

Why would he have a stroke? He's in great shape.
They live in New Orleans, I run into them now and then.

This won't sync well with our previous thread on thrifty grocery shopping but.... Mary shops at Whole Foods. :)

uhhh..... he's never been dead. He and his wife Mary Matalin have an active career doing speeches.

This won't sync well with our previous thread on thrifty grocery shopping but.... Mary shops at Whole Foods. :)

Are you sure?

last few times I've seen him on tv, he looked like he'd been embalmed years ago

frabz-Hillary-will-be-president-It-is-inevitable-3db81b.jpg

Are you sure?

Yes, I'm sure. That's his natural look.

Yanno I've seen both James Carville and Lyle Lovett up close. The latter looks worse.

Then again I saw Ginger Baker up close and he looked even worse. And that was in 1968. He's 76 now.

He would be the tip of the iceberg of the myriad of cronies and shadowy characters in the Clinton's looong line of shady accomplices.
The guy is Gandhi compared to the others who are sure to find renewed friendships if she was elected.

Are you sure?

Yanno I've seen both James Carville and Lyle Lovett up close. The latter looks worse.

Then again I saw Ginger Baker up close and he looked even worse. And that was in 1968. He's 76 now.

Are you sure?

Don't care if Ginger Baker is 176. He's still a god.

Forum List

Back