Clinton on being a polarizing figure: 'I'm sure they said that about Churchill between the wars'

You can’t compare Clinton to Churchill because if Trump continues unchecked down his path in creating the conditions under which the Nazi’s came to power; it will be up to some other country to provide a Churchill and/or Roosevelt to take us down.
The hildabeast was chamberlain

Hillary Clinton isn’t appeasing Putin. That would be Trump. He gave Putin a free hand in the Crimea, the Ukraine and Syria. That’s why Putin supported Trump’s candidacy.

But primarily, Putin wants to end the sanctions. That’s why the House and Senate passed a Bill that says he can’t.

Clinton wouldn’t have appeased Putin in any way. That’s why he did so much to keep her from getting elected.

Trump is fracturing NATO, tearing up trade agreements, and doing everything else Putin wants. In your Churchill/Chamberlain comparison, I don’t see Clinton as Churchill, but I sure as hell see Trump as Chamberlain, cosying up to Erdogan, Kim, Xi and Putin.

You can’t compare Clinton to Churchill because if Trump continues unchecked down his path in creating the conditions under which the Nazi’s came to power; it will be up to some other country to provide a Churchill and/or Roosevelt to take us down.

Hillary Clinton isn’t appeasing Putin. That would be Trump. He gave Putin a free hand in the Crimea, the Ukraine and Syria. That’s why Putin supported Trump’s candidacy.

But primarily, Putin wants to end the sanctions. That’s why the House and Senate passed a Bill that says he can’t.

Clinton wouldn’t have appeased Putin in any way. That’s why he did so much to keep her from getting elected.

Trump is fracturing NATO, tearing up trade agreements, and doing everything else Putin wants. In your Churchill/Chamberlain comparison, I don’t see Clinton as Churchill, but I sure as hell see Trump as Chamberlain, cosying up to Erdogan, Kim, Xi and Putin.

I only read your first paragraph and it was pathetic. Can you explain how all of that happened before Trump was president?

How dare that Borg-like thing compare itself to Churchill, that manages to be even more disgusting than Obamaggot returning Churchill's bust. Hillary is also too stupid to realize that Churchill detested Islam and said so in his writings, whereas her campaign was based on sucking more Islam cock than an Afghani bacha-bazi boy.

Dg8y4hfXkAAc0mj.jpg

Forum List

Back