City of Phoenix hiring minority lifeguards who CANT SWIM....for diversity.

Another white boy butt hurt thread.
laugh.gif

Face it fellas. Your days are numbered.

So are the days of any child who swims in a public pool in Phoenix.

No....they'll get a surge of white kids from guilty white liberal parents.

Wife: "Honey...lets take little Jonny to the city pool. They have a more inclusive lifeguard staff."
Husband: "Yeah...um...they cant swim."
Wife: "I didnt marry a racist did I?"
Husband: "AHHHHH!!!! GOD NO...I MEAN...NOT GOD...OTHER WORDLY SPIRITUAL BEING WHO MAY OR MAY NOT EXIST...NO!"

Wife: (in her head thinking...) thats right you spineless faggot you'll do what I fucking say or ill cut you dick off.

Husband: "Well...im sure the lifeguards have a backup plan other than swimming to save them. Ok. Lets go."

You aren't very smart some times.

There days are numbered because they are more likely to drown when the "lifeguard" can't swim well enough to save them.
You must not be able to read because the lifeguards are going to be trained to swim. I cant believe you and Bucky are that fucking stupid but then nothing much surprises me about you two dummies.
laugh.gif
. "Trained to swim" is different than training in lifeguard techniques. The former should be a requirement before being considered for employment.
You must have missed the part where they would also be trained in being a lifeguard after they pass the requirement. You sound like another victim of bad reading comprehension. Evidently know one in charge cares what you think should be done before being considered for employment. The program is already in effect.

Montel Williams was a Black Navy SEAL. Pretty sure he knew how to swim.
. Tsk, tsk.
From answer.com
No: Montel Williams, noted talk show host and personality, enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1974 and a year later was accepted to the Naval Academy. He served as a Crypto Officer aboard the USS Sampson during the Invasion of Grenada, and after 12 years left the Navy with the rank of Lt. Commander.

Forum List

Back