Christmas Themed Game

always interested.
The theme is largely irrelevant to me. Just have to deal with the holidays for the next iteration. There are going to be absences much the same as this last Halloween game. I think that thanksgiving has a lot to do with the latest participation in that game.

I want to.

Will see how my work schedule is.

If things level-out, I'll likely join. Depends on when the game's slated.

But Thansgiving isn't until next Thursday.
And people go on vacation and have other priorities during this time.
I know I am out of state. I imagine that others are as well. Then there is planning for those that are seeing family or having many guests over. Generally, this time of year sees a lot of extra things that get in the way of life let alone a message board game.

I would be more likely to sign up as an active player after the Holiday season in January than now for any game. I can still replace as needed but I don't want to commit to more than that right now. Especially considering all the bitching I've been doing about only signing up if you can be active and post.

But Thansgiving isn't until next Thursday.
And people go on vacation and have other priorities during this time.
I know I am out of state. I imagine that others are as well. Then there is planning for those that are seeing family or having many guests over. Generally, this time of year sees a lot of extra things that get in the way of life let alone a message board game.

Meh, there are lots of holiday or vacation periods - Xmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, Spring Break, all summer long, July 4 and Labor Day, weddings and anniversaries, not to count flu season.
Day phases can be extended to accommodate periods of mass absence.

And the board's acting wonky again.:mad-61:

I vote that we keep putting up Christmas pictures and link them to mafia roles. Here's the Cop
52c747fade61f287dd944264a07db5b0.jpg

Forum List

Back