Christian's cringe at Trump's sex past

REAL Christians cringe.

The fakes ^^ Not so much.

Trump cheated on wives, had a bastard kid, lies, cheats and steals every single day. He lies to his followers and they're too damn dumb to demand an answer to even one question. He really is the lowest of the low.

The GOP is going to nominate a published Pervert. I cannot wait to look into the eye of some of the "conservative Christians" I know and ask them if they support him. I wager they will say, "People can change..." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The GOP is going to nominate a published Pervert. I cannot wait to look into the eye of some of the "conservative Christians" I know and ask them if they support him. I wager they will say, "People can change..." :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
You think a pervert is anyone who doesn't believe in same-sex marriage.

Conservatives elect politicians. Liberals elect gods.

As long as you've prayed really hard and been forgiven by God you're in the clear.

Well technically the Dems did the same when they re-elected Clinton.

not really. is Clinton a perv? well, I wouldn't want to be married to him. but I can understand why women (including Jennifer flowers and monica Lewinsky) were all over his saxophone playing butt.

that doesn't make him a "perv". it makes him a cheat.

that said, unlike the radical religious right, you don't see him pretending he's more moral than thou and talking about "family values" and sin.

not really. is Clinton a perv? well, I wouldn't want to be married to him. but I can understand why women (including Jennifer flowers and monica Lewinsky) were all over his saxophone playing butt.

that said, unlike the radical religious right, you don't see him pretending he's more moral than thou and talking about "family values" and sin.
When did Trump pull out his dick and display it to a woman he invited to his hotel room? You knew nothing about Paula Jones?

Now, maybe since I have gotten older some things might have dropped off the RADAR as being perverted, but I'm pretty sure sticking a cigar up Lewinski's butt in the Whitehouse would qualify him as being a perv. Just saying.

Now Trump, I don't consider him a perv, I consider him a hypocrite.

When did Trump pull out his dick and display it to a woman he invited to his hotel room? You knew nothing about Paula Jones?

HA! You really don't think he ever did that? :badgrin:

Sex is a part of life. It makes me like trump even more as he is real and not some fundies faggot.

Ah so when Bill Clinton has an affair or someone is gay that's bad, but when a GOP nominee has affairs that makes him "real". Got it, thanks for demonstrating your hypocrisy.

Sex is a part of life. It makes me like trump even more as he is real and not some fundies faggot.

Ah so when Bill Clinton has an affair or someone is gay that's bad, but when a GOP nominee has affairs that makes him "real". Got it, thanks for demonstrating your hypocrisy.

I seriously doubt Mathew has slammed Bill Clinton for his affairs.

So because Matthews hasn't slammed Bill Clinton for his affairs, that makes Trumps ok in your eye? Wow, such cherry picking of morals you guys do. I thought the GOP was the party of FAMILY VALUES. Guess not, they are just a bunch of hypocrites thumping the bible while cherry picking it.

I seriously doubt Mathew has slammed Bill Clinton for his affairs.

So because Matthews hasn't slammed Bill Clinton for his affairs, that makes Trumps ok in your eye? Wow, such cherry picking of morals you guys do. I thought the GOP was the party of FAMILY VALUES. Guess not, they are just a bunch of hypocrites thumping the bible while cherry picking it.

NOt at all, just letting you know you were barking up the wrong tree.

Me? I agree that Trump's sexual history is a minus.

It would be better if he has had one successful monogamous marriage.

Forum List

Back