'Christian warrior' militia accused in plot to kill police

You can't get a straight answer. The answers will be determined by who believes who is right and who is wrong.

The IRS is a terrorist organization and an integral part of the US Government.

SO WHO are the "bad guys"?

Wow, so I guess the IRS has been blowing people up with bombs. Where was I?

So, if I hear you correctly, in your opinion, any organization charged with upholding the law is a "terrorist" organization?

No. They lock you out of your home and put you and your family on the street and garnish your wages and or imprison you for not paying unjust taxes.

Your opinion is anyone sanction by a national government "upholds the law." When was the last time the US government actually upheld the US Constitution?

1860. Been nothing but bureaucratic thieves since. You take from me what you didn't earn in ANY facet of life in this Nation is called theft. Unless the government legislates it's allowed to.

Try again? You're sucking so far ...

Soon they'll also be garnishing you if you don't pay for health insurance.

This would be a good time to be a mediocre accountant. They're hiring like crazy.

Wow, so I guess the IRS has been blowing people up with bombs. Where was I?

So, if I hear you correctly, in your opinion, any organization charged with upholding the law is a "terrorist" organization?

No. They lock you out of your home and put you and your family on the street and garnish your wages and or imprison you for not paying unjust taxes.

Your opinion is anyone sanction by a national government "upholds the law." When was the last time the US government actually upheld the US Constitution?

1860. Been nothing but bureaucratic thieves since. You take from me what you didn't earn in ANY facet of life in this Nation is called theft. Unless the government legislates it's allowed to.

Try again? You're sucking so far ...

Soon they'll also be garnishing you if you don't pay for health insurance.

This would be a good time to be a mediocre accountant. They're hiring like crazy.

If the Dems are in power, I'm sure press gangs will be reinstated.

What was it we fought the American Revolution for again .....:eusa_whistle:

And you can't fix that with some plaster of paris and duct tape?:eek:

Never say can't. I can do things with duct tape you ain't even imagined :eusa_whistle:

I'm an electrician. I can do things with duct tape YOU ain't even imagined.:badgrin:

But you don't have that evil varmint mind.....:eusa_whistle:

Bet you liked the mustache you had once didnya?.....when you pull the duct tape fast, it's better than a wax job :eusa_angel:

Did I miss something or did the lefty sensationalists run with their tails between their legs? Bring on your artillery. I got a lot of more for you.

As originally stated ...y'all got no argument.

Never say can't. I can do things with duct tape you ain't even imagined :eusa_whistle:

I'm an electrician. I can do things with duct tape YOU ain't even imagined.:badgrin:

Bet you liked the mustache you had once didnya?.....when you pull the duct tape fast, it's better than a wax job :eusa_angel:

Got news for ya, woman ... you better bring a claymore and know how to use it if you think you're putting duct tape on my moustache ....

And I'm a Marine ... of course I have an evil varmint mind ... we are reknowned for breaking stuff ....:eusa_eh:

It's also a sign of maturity to admit that of all the ridiculous, bizarro claims made against "right wingers" in the last few weeks, NONE of them have been true. Not the brick story, not the racist epithet story, not the spitting story, nor any of the "extremist" stories.

That's how the Democrats garner sympathy and paint the growing Tea Party movement as extremists.....just begin to fill the airwaves with baseless accusations and lies....oh wait....they've been doing that since January 21st 2001.

You do realize that this thread was intended to just be a report of some very dangerous people that were arrested.

You should be happy that a potential murder was averted rather than spinning it.

Tsk... Tsk.. Doc, you've managed to hit every conservative on here with that, but you've somehow left out Vast LWC in your admonitions... bad boy... :lol:

Did I miss something or did the lefty sensationalists run with their tails between their legs? Bring on your artillery. I got a lot of more for you.

:eusa_whistle:

coyotecadbury.jpg

Got news for ya, woman ... you better bring a claymore and know how to use it if you think you're putting duct tape on my moustache ....

And I'm a Marine ... of course I have an evil varmint mind ... we are reknowned for breaking stuff ....:eusa_eh:

That was you barging through the Home Decor section of Walmart screaming?

Cost me a lot to hush that up, not to mention replacing all those tacky little doohickeys you broke....:eusa_eh:

....and that doesn't count that silly string and the special -order Mary Kay Pink duct tape stuck to the back of your tights.....if you had held still I coulda finished the job.:eusa_eh:

Canter has a crazy libtard bastard threaten to kill him and his entire family....ya...let that one slide right?

I did not. I believe that man has been arrested and indicted, and rightfully so.

Of course, he's not the person who's bullet hit Cantor's campaign office window after being randomly shot into the air, but he's still a scumbag that needs to go to jail.

And, by the way, the suspect in the threatening is not a left-wing type. He's a religious fanatic.

You seem to be living under the misconception that the left wing doesn't have religion. You couldn't be more wrong.

I was raised by Democrats who were very devout Baptists. Church 3 times a week. The majority of the congregation was.

That was before the Democratic Party sold out to the leftist 'tards beginning with Carter.

But good point.

Cost me a lot to hush that up, not to mention replacing all those tacky little doohickeys you broke....:eusa_eh:

....and that doesn't count that silly string and the special -order Mary Kay Pink duct tape stuck to the back of your tights.....if you had held still I coulda finished the job.:eusa_eh:

It was between me and the groceries.:redface:

I was never trying to be a sensationalist personally. I stated again and again that there are fanatics of every stripe and these people seem to have no relation to other right-wing groups.

Don't know what happened to the ones that were.

...and that's another point of discussion....what you call "groceries".......:eusa_think:

I don't think that typically includes the entire Easter Candy Aisle......

Oh, and I just got confirmation ... Phoenix says you are wrong about the "evil varmint mind thing, thank God" .... :eusa_whistle:

It seems to me it is.
With very little information to be had, it's all over the place, and the hysterics have already tried and convicted everyone even remotely involved....

This doesn't usually turn out too good for you guys...you know that, right? You made a big deal out of the spitting thing, and that made you look stupid...you screeched that tea party members were "extremists" and that backfired....you proclaimed far and wide that the FLDS were breaking the law and symptomatic of all that's wrong with religion..and that fizzled out....

You would think you'd learn.

So, you feel the "Hutarees" were a perfectly fine, safe, and sane group of folks then?

Have you read the indictment?

These people are far-right-wing, religious extremists.

They are certainly not representative of most of the right wing of course. They're like the "Weathermen" of the current right-wing. anti-government movement. There are extremists in this world of all stripes.

Definitely terrorists though. Allegedly anyway.

You do realize that this thread was intended to just be a report of some very dangerous people that were arrested.

You should be happy that a potential murder was averted rather than spinning it into something political.

...and that's another point of discussion....what you call "groceries".......:eusa_think:

I don't think that typically includes the entire Easter Candy Aisle......

No?:(

That's how the Democrats garner sympathy and paint the growing Tea Party movement as extremists.....just begin to fill the airwaves with baseless accusations and lies....oh wait....they've been doing that since January 21st 2001.

You should be happy that a potential murder was averted rather than spinning it.

Tsk... Tsk.. Doc, you've managed to hit every conservative on here with that, but you've somehow left out Vast LWC in your admonitions... bad boy... :lol:

I'm not sure about what you are referring...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back