China the new Third Reich?

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
I haven't agreed with all Richard Lands opinions on things but this one I do. Back as far as a teen in the 1970s I and others argued China will be the threat to watch and their leader's speeches on racial purity and their treatment of minorities show a leaning toward a NAZI style government philosophy and it seems to be on the rise in other countries including here in the U.S.A. . We all need to be on the watch

Here's my offer of a point to debate on this thread:

They are practicing full-fledged genocide against the Uyghur Muslims, including concentration camps and slave labor. In fact, we know more about the genocide of the Uyghurs at this point than we did about the Holocaust until midway through the Second World War.

My talking point will be, China is reacting to Islamic terrorism, and in comparison to many other countries' reactions, in a relatively mild way.

Also, my interpretation of the reason for the demonizing of China is mostly US interests in preventing China's rise that is due to take America's place as world leader on several fronts.

If that's not in tune with the intention of this thread, then let this post be just a side note.

We are supposed to "lead" other countries into this alternative Olympics because of their human rights violations? We, the country that killed tens of thousands based upon nothing but lies to accomplish the same thing the writer is condemning, economic superiority?

We are supposed to "lead" other countries into this alternative Olympics because of their human rights violations? We, the country that killed tens of thousands based upon nothing but lies to accomplish the same thing the writer is condemning, economic superiority?
Such an accurate analysis! In good faith I'll volunteer my own country to take a place in the pot that contains the guilty.

lg325 America has incubated and created the Chinese monster since Nixon and Kissinger opened the door to China in the 70s. America's leaders of both parties foolishly believed that Capitalism would pull China away from Communism and become 'Westernized'. Instead we ended up developing a sinister hybrid of a brutal Communistic regime that exploits Capitalism to garner more power. It may be too late to reign them in, but nothing will change unless all of the major nations of the world stand as a coalition against the CCP threat.

What tens of thousands killed are you referring to?
Vietnam, Iraq, and about 38 more wars of aggression since WW2. You should only be questioning the tens of thousands and instead argue against an assertion that it's really many millions.

So there's your opportunity to compare the treatment of the Uighurs to something else of note.

This is a human rights report on China. My stand is what this government is doing cannot be ignored and turned blind eye to. And their motives and their future plans may put the free world in danger.
Put the free world in danger?

That's the talking point that somehow needs to be floated and expanded upon.
The counter point is that China is reacting to Islamic terrorism in their country.

And don't forget that there should still be some value in demonizing China over the H.K. bullshit that British colonialism still holds some water!

Man! How much egg on the face of imperialism can still be swallowed by the faithful?

I haven't agreed with all Richard Lands opinions on things but this one I do. Back as far as a teen in the 1970s I and others argued China will be the threat to watch and their leader's speeches on racial purity and their treatment of minorities show a leaning toward a NAZI style government philosophy and it seems to be on the rise in other countries including here in the U.S.A. . We all need to be on the watch

We are in the 1930s all over again and Europe hasnt learned a thing......and the democrats are siding with the chinese fascists

Forum List

Back