Chick-fil-A Opponents Stage Same-Sex Kiss-In

Well here it is, time to kick back and watch the fun ! :popcorn:

And it's been such a miserable failure even MSNBC has chosen to ignore it due to their inability to spin it as they'd like.

That's depressing, I was really hoping for some good YouTube videos of girls making out !

The gays have every right to use the restaurant as base for demonstration as the straights.

JJJEEEZZZUUSSS you are ignorant. It's still private property. You can't loiter in the building! Chick-Fill-A has every right to disallow them entrance into the building and kick them out of the building!

From the various news reports and online blog postings I have seen, the "demonstrations" are taking place outdoors in front of Chik-fil-A restaurants.

And it's been such a miserable failure even MSNBC has chosen to ignore it due to their inability to spin it as they'd like.

That's depressing, I was really hoping for some good YouTube videos of girls making out !

YouTube is chock full of such videos. Did you think today was going to be the first day chicks started kissing each other in front of a camera?

The gays have every right to use the restaurant as base for demonstration as the straights.

Not if the owners tell them to get off their property. Not sure they will, but if they were told to leave, then they would need to leave. Private property is private property.

Should be interesting to see the numbers for this event compared to wednesday.

YouTube is chock full of such videos. Did you think today was going to be the first day chicks started kissing each other in front of a camera?

Not at all, the video I made last night proves that alone!

I know a few lesbos, and no one would want to see a video of them kissing each other. These are women who shun make-up and nice hair and diets.

Uh, no, they don't.

Unless you are suggesting people have the right to use their neighbors' property to stage protests? If so, please send me your address so I and a bunch of my friends can picket in your yard.

Sigh. Read more about this before making such an incredibly silly statement.

JJJEEEZZZUUSSS you are ignorant. It's still private property. You can't loiter in the building! Chick-Fill-A has every right to disallow them entrance into the building and kick them out of the building!

You have not read clearly about what is going on.

Not if the owners tell them to get off their property. Not sure they will, but if they were told to leave, then they would need to leave. Private property is private property.

Should be interesting to see the numbers for this event compared to wednesday.

Uh, no, they don't.

Unless you are suggesting people have the right to use their neighbors' property to stage protests? If so, please send me your address so I and a bunch of my friends can picket in your yard.

Will your bunch of friends be making out ?

On Wednesday hundreds of thousands of traditional marriage activists ate "mor chickin" to support Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. Today, it is same-sex marriage allies' turn.

Gay marriage supporters are putting a romantic spin on traditional sit-ins, organizing "kiss-ins" outside of Chick-fil-A restaurants from Dallas to New York City to celebrate National Same-Sex Kiss Day.

"Basically what you're going to get is a bunch of pretty normal, average, everyday people that just happen to be gay or lesbian give each other a kiss or a hug, hold each other's hand, and really show them that we stand up for what we believe," said Marci Alt, who is organizing a protest outside the Chick-fil-A in Decatur, Ga., about 20 miles from the company's Atlanta headquarters.

While the spark for this week's protests both for and against Chick-fil-A stemmed from comments the company's CEO, Dan Cathy, made supporting traditional marriage, the issues driving people to the streets go deeper than one executive's words.

Chick-fil-A Opponents Stage Same-Sex Kiss-In - Yahoo! News

I wonder if these people are familiar with "loitering" laws.

Certainly, they have no acquaintance whatsoever with the "tolerance" they claim to be the champions of.

Cecilie1200 is not "aware" of how the protest is being conducted.

On Wednesday hundreds of thousands of traditional marriage activists ate "mor chickin" to support Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. Today, it is same-sex marriage allies' turn.

Gay marriage supporters are putting a romantic spin on traditional sit-ins, organizing "kiss-ins" outside of Chick-fil-A restaurants from Dallas to New York City to celebrate National Same-Sex Kiss Day.

"Basically what you're going to get is a bunch of pretty normal, average, everyday people that just happen to be gay or lesbian give each other a kiss or a hug, hold each other's hand, and really show them that we stand up for what we believe," said Marci Alt, who is organizing a protest outside the Chick-fil-A in Decatur, Ga., about 20 miles from the company's Atlanta headquarters.

While the spark for this week's protests both for and against Chick-fil-A stemmed from comments the company's CEO, Dan Cathy, made supporting traditional marriage, the issues driving people to the streets go deeper than one executive's words.

I wonder if these people are familiar with "loitering" laws.

Certainly, they have no acquaintance whatsoever with the "tolerance" they claim to be the champions of.

I think Chick Fil A should go hand out coupons to them (for McDonalds).

I think if they're not spending money, Chick-Fil-A should have the cops move them along for loitering and disturbing the peace.

Why the fuck can't these bullying assholes just leave people who disagree with them alone, instead of feeling the need to force themselves and their "private" lifestyle choices on others in an attempt to make them conform? And how can they keep yapping about their "private lives", when they use them as public weapons?

They obviously aren't trying to win people over with this stunt. It's an in-your-face move that seems designed to offend. Public displays of affection of this degree can make people uncomfortable no matter who the smoochers are. It's a slap againt decency when it should be a calm plea for gay rights and not done in this manner. The solution is to enlighten people, not disgust them. They are their own worst enemies when they pull stunts like this. I have no issues with gay people, but the ones engaging in this are tacky and won't make new friends with this behavior.

Chick-fil-A has taken a lot of crap the last few weeks, yet still landed on their feet. When they fought back, they did so by inviting people to come and support them, but they didn't encourage mobs to go after gays and intimidate them. The left has a different tactic, which is to go to the people they don't like and do their best to chase away customers and make everyone feel as uncomfortable as possible. Then they will wonder why people aren't coming around and accepting them. Then they'll do what they always do, insist that government force people to accept them with new laws.

They need to adopt and live and let live attitude. Chick-fil-A is not making laws for or against gay marriage nor are they seeking to harm the gay community. They merely stated their religious beliefs but, because they are not Muslims, the left refuses to respect their religion and their views.

I don't think there is anyone in the country who hasn't heard about Chick-fil-A's stance on the issue and all people have to do is avoid those they disagree with and support those they do agree with. That is never good enough for the left, who could care less about your right to freedom of speech when they don't like what you are saying. They seek to agitate people, get even and then silence them.

Liberals tolerate beliefs the way the Pope tolerates religion: only the ones they like.

I believe all businesses reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and if you're making their other customers uncomfortable and hurting their business by making people leave, they certainly have every right to tell you to get out.

I've seen restaurants ask hetero couples to leave because their PDAs were bothering other customers, and I don't blame them at all. Public places - especially restaurants; I'm trying to eat over here! - are NOT the place for you to look like two boa constrictors downing a baby goat.

Forum List

Back