Chicago PD Intend To Charge Jussie Smollett If A False Report Was Filed...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012
Chicago PD Intend to Charge Jussie Smollett If a False Report Was Filed

Oh, what a tangled web we weave…

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

It's looking pretty bad for this dude. His story already raised a lot of questions, but the fact that the Chicago PD would even address it in this way makes it look as if they're suspicious as well.

More of these people need to be charged when it becomes obvious that they made up false allegations and police resources were wasted investigating.

More of these people need to be charged when it becomes obvious that they made up false allegations and police resources were wasted investigating.

He should be prosicuted to the fullest extent of the law. This guy basically stole the validity of any REAL report of violence against gay people for no other reason then to gain publicity for this actors music tour. This dude is a scumbag.

Jussie Smollett is in the hot seat after there have been several reports that the openly gay actor may have possibly filed a false report to police. If that’s the case, the Chicago Police Department promises to charge Smollett for making a false police report in regards to the alleged hate crime perpetrated against him on January 29th.

The investigation is still ongoing, but with the Empire actor refusing to hand his phone over to authorities, the 36-year old actor will have a hard time proving his case and avoiding jail time as his alleged assailants have managed to do.

In the meantime, Chicago PD Superintendent Eddie Johnson vehemently states on social media that if Smollett is found to not be telling the truth he will be charged.

It's looking pretty bad for this dude. His story already raised a lot of questions, but the fact that the Chicago PD would even address it in this way makes it look as if they're suspicious as well.
As it should be.

As it should be.
Oh my, i'm buying a lotto ticket. I agree with you.

Faking hate crimes should carry a minimum 5 year prison sentence.

Much like false accusations of rape, the person found guilty of making false allegations should receive the same amount of time in prison that the person they accused would have had they been found guilty .

An assault with a hate crime attachment would probably get a first time offender a 5 year sentence, out in 3 with good behavior. So give this guy the same.

He has so many friends and co-workers in the media supporting him, I hope for their sake he's telling the truth. He risks making those closest to him look like fools.

^^^ I second that. One act of dishonesty and the guy can lose everything. What makes a person think that they will gain more than whatever it is that they may lose in the process?

God bless you and the members of his camp always!!!

Holly

He has so many friends and co-workers in the media supporting him, I hope for their sake he's telling the truth. He risks making those closest to him look like fools.
He has bigger things to worry about now. If this is a hoax, his entertainment career is over and Empire will be cancelled, which fucks with the livelihoods of every member of the crew, of which im sure there are hundreds. He fucked up bad.

He has bigger things to worry about now. If this is a hoax, his entertainment career is over and Empire will be cancelled, which fucks with the livelihoods of every member of the crew, of which im sure there are hundreds. He fucked up bad.

I wouldn't be as worried about the crew in the long run. They'll find other work. He should worry about himself. You always see stories about this or that disgraced celebrity, but there's always some chance of them bouncing back. You don't bounce back from something like this. This dude will be FUUUUCKED.

I doubt it would happen. Look at what “Dr. Ford” got away with when she falsely accused Kavanaugh, as well as the other woman with scumbag Avenatti who accused him of being a “gang rapist” in college.

Empire won't be cancelled but Smollet could find himself out of work, never to work in entertainment at all.

Yep....

He's a Jackass.

Jo

From dailymail today-

The Chicago Police Department has claimed that the records supplied to them by Jussie Smollett to prove he was on the phone with his manager when he was attacked are heavily redacted and insufficient as evidence of the call.

In the latest development in a series of back-and-forths between the Empire star and the authorities, police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said on Monday that Smollett, 36, had not given enough proof that he was talking to Brandon Z. Moore when he was jumped on January 29.

'We continue to investigate but the records are insufficient to corroborate some of the information.

'We appreciate the cooperation but will be following up for some additional data,' Guglielmi told DailyMail.com.

TMZ reports that Smollett gave a redacted, PDF print-out of a bill but police would not confirm that detail on Tuesday morning.

They also would not confir

Forum List

Back