Chicago Cubs President of Operations Jed Hoyer blew the team up!

Devils_Advocate

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2020
From the Depths of Hell
Kimbrel… Gone

Bryant… Gone

Baez… Gone

Williams… Gone

Rizzo… Gone

Yesterday and today saw the biggest fire sale in Cubs history more or less sending almost all their Star Players and others out before or near the deadline today!

Just amazing!

Well, at least they FINALLY won the series. so we don't have to hear about that stupid GD 'curse of the goat man' or whatever it was.

At least for another 50 years

Give it time

LOL
I can't stand the stupid Cubs. Or their stupid fans.

Photos-ST-Louis-Cardinals-Logo-Backgrounds.jpg

Kimbrel… Gone

Bryant… Gone

Baez… Gone

Williams… Gone

Rizzo… Gone

Yesterday and today saw the biggest fire sale in Cubs history more or less sending almost all their Star Players and others out before or near the deadline today!

Just amazing!

All but Kimbrel were going to be free agents. They would have been gone anyway and the Cubs would get nothing in return. At least they kept Wilson, but they do need a catcher.

Kimbrel as well. To the White Sox.
That was the best Trade of the day for the Cubs.
All but Kimbrel were going to be free agents. They would have been gone anyway and the Cubs would get nothing in return. At least they kept Wilson, but they do need a catcher.
Very true and the returns could be better than what they get in the draft because of QO.

It is just amazing the massive sell off…

As for Wilson C. my opinion of him has never been higher and some pitchers hate having him as their catcher ( Lester and Darvish ) so I am not sure he is in the future of the Cubs.
I can't stand the stupid Cubs. Or their stupid fans.

View attachment 519375
Redbird fans are like Gingers and have no soul!

Could be. Madrigal looking like a good 2nd baseman (I'm a Sox fan) but he's out for the year. Kimbrel adds a great arm to a now-killer bullpen on a team heading for the post-season.

Sox gearing up for right now, so it worked for them also.

They only like to spend that money when they are winning, or maturing into a Team that can win. My Giants blew it up after the 3rd WS win. By then though they were aging. That window is only open a short time.

Very true and the returns could be better than what they get in the draft because of QO.

It is just amazing the massive sell off…

As for Wilson C. my opinion of him has never been higher and some pitchers hate having him as their catcher ( Lester and Darvish ) so I am not sure he is in the future of the Cubs.

Redbird fans are like Gingers and have no soul!
I'm sending the ghost of Stan Musial over to your house to kick your ass...just so you know.

Kimbrel… Gone

Bryant… Gone

Baez… Gone

Williams… Gone

Rizzo… Gone

Just amazing!

It's a complete rebuild around Ian Happ!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back