Chelsea Handler praises Farrakhan and his pro-Hitler anti-Jew speech.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Chelsea Handler is the poster child for everything that is wrong with Celebrities using their status to spew their CLEARLY uninformed views. She doesn't even know who Louis Farrakhan is! Stupid cow. :cow:

I do not know anything about Minister Farrakhan's views on the Jewish people.

But I have noticed that he and his followers dress very neatly.

If I am not mistaken, he urges people of his ethnicity to achieve economic independence within their own community.

If I am not mistaken, his youthful followers do not engage in violent street crime.

So -- possibly apart from any prejudiced views about Jewish people -- it seems on the surface anyway that Minister Farrakhan is setting a good example for the African American community -- in my opinion.

Chelsea Handler is the poster child for everything that is wrong with Celebrities using their status to spew their CLEARLY uninformed views. She doesn't even know who Louis Farrakhan is! Stupid cow. :cow:

I remain as appalled and as opposed to LEFT WING lunacies as I do to RIGHT WING lunacies

score so far;

left wing 394
right wing 395

If I am not mistaken, he urges people of his ethnicity to achieve economic independence within their own community.

If I am not mistaken, his youthful followers do not engage in violent street crime.

So -- possibly apart from any prejudiced views about Jewish people -- it seems on the surface anyway that Minister Farrakhan is setting a good example for the African American community -- in my opinion.
In other words, you have no problem with racial prejudice.

I remain as appalled and as opposed to LEFT WING lunacies as I do to RIGHT WING lunacies

score so far;

left wing 394
right wing 395

BS you're so far left you're about to fall off the planet

Everyone knows

Do you mean MAGA Farrakhan?

The Right Welcomed Louis Farrakhan

WYEHO?

Chelsea should just show us her vajayjay and get it over with so she can pursue a career she's better suited to.....a truck stop waitress out on I-80 Nebraska.

Take our word for it, the man is a hardcore anti-Semite, and he will not even try to deny it.

Yes...
All except for the part about hating Jews and wanting their stain removed from the earth.

But nobody is perfect, right?

Farrakhan is a stone cold racist.
That's the example he sets for blacks.
Obama rubbed elbows with him often, but while he was POTUS they prevented the public from seeing pictures of Obama with Farrakhan, for good reason.

CH is a dumb ass, self-hating, assimilated "Jew" whose name needs to be tossed into the trash heap of history.

Forum List

Back