Chechens dominate Moscow slaves TOTALLY , this video HAS SHOCKED EVEN ME )) emir of Chechen STATE Kadyrov, HUMILIATED PUBLICLY GRU - WAGNER BOSS

You need more...
no comments on this ?

"Zhenya, don, until we reach the positions, you will be on the defensive, don, - the head of Chechnya, Ramzan, don, Kadyrov, in an appeal to the leader of the Wagner PMC, Yevgeny Prigozhin. “And only when we start the attack, we will determine where you go next, don! You always told me that you live by men's rules, don, so I'm telling you the concepts! You have to do this and that and that. People will contact you and explain ** There is nothing more touching than to watch how the commander-in-chief of the TikTok troops, according to concepts, cuts the tasks of Zhenya from the PMC."

no comments on this ?

"Zhenya, don, until we reach the positions, you will be on the defensive, don, - the head of Chechnya, Ramzan, don, Kadyrov, in an appeal to the leader of the Wagner PMC, Yevgeny Prigozhin. “And only when we start the attack, we will determine where you go next, don! You always told me that you live by men's rules, don, so I'm telling you the concepts! You have to do this and that and that. People will contact you and explain ** There is nothing more touching than to watch how the commander-in-chief of the TikTok troops, according to concepts, cuts the tasks of Zhenya from the PMC."
Defending means they are holding it.

You claimed they would be “retreating” on May 10th.

No one even knows what the fuck this thread is about. Why do people like you from shithole countries, also produce shithole threads? This level of inferiority offends me. Superior big swinging dick Americans arent used to this kind of idiocy. :dunno:
Hm, you think an adult talking about a big swinging dick is a manifestation of superiority?

Defending means they are holding it.

You claimed they would be “retreating” on May 10th.
That's what Prigozhin said he would do.

Today he says Shoigu will give him all the ammunition he needs, and Russian forces will be sent to protect his flanks, and the retreat has been cancelled.

Btw, all of this is just theater for the Russian audience and has no bearing on the course of the war. Bakhmut has served it's purpose, and however many additional tons of munitions they expend on the last remaining blocks, it won't be worth it. Every shell used in Bakhmut is one that's unavailable when the Ukrainian counteroffensive gets underway.

That's what Prigozhin said he would do.

Today he says Shoigu will give him all the ammunition he needs, and Russian forces will be sent to protect his flanks, and the retreat has been cancelled.

Btw, all of this is just theater for the Russian audience and has no bearing on the course of the war. Bakhmut has served it's purpose, and however many additional tons of munitions they expend on the last remaining blocks, it won't be worth it. Every shell used in Bakhmut is one that's unavailable when the Ukrainian counteroffensive gets underway.
qestion , will Prigozhin obey Kadyrov´s order ? if he does so he´d lose all respect from his supporters...

"Zhenya, you will, until we reach the positions, you will be on the defensive. And when we start offensive, only then we will determine where you should go next. <...> I'm telling you - you have to do this, this, and this. People will contact you and explain," Kadyrov told Prigozhin.

Do you have issue with it because you have a small dick? Just shut up. :laugh:
Hardly, I stopped bothering about my dick's size after quitting the puberty period. I thought that a higher race in the US usually did the same. No wonder you are being replaced.

Hardly, I stopped bothering about my dick's size after quitting the puberty period. I thought that a higher race in the US usually did the same. No wonder you are being replaced.
What the fuck is a "higher race"? :cuckoo:

The Chechen PMC is partially owned by the Russian Minister of Defense....where Wagner is not. Wagner is partially owned by two different oligarchs other than Prigozhin they are considered more "expendable " .

Basically it's internal fighting and politics....for money and power. Both are using Social media to wage their internal wars....and ALL Russia's dirty laundry is on display for all to see.

So far....the PMCs have done the heavy lifting in Ukraine on Russia's behalf. PMCs are not subject to "War Crimes" like regular army is....it's very difficult to get a criminal court to convict them of anything because of the international nature of citizenship and location of the Crime. The US has used them in Iraq and the PMC mowed down a civilian gathering in a market. 17 civilians died....but the perpetrators never seen the inside of a courtroom. Same story here in Ukraine.

Forum List

Back