census: Women outnumber men in law schools and have for several years. Ten years later, most of them will have dropped out and gotten married.

Maybe women SHOULDN'T outnumber men at law school. They need high-earning husbands.

There is a bias against young women in the workplace that they are going to at some point want to have kids and put their careers on hold. If the numbers say most of them will then I guess that bias is justified. But what about the 49% who won't? That bias hurts them early on because the bosses think they will do this.

Personally, I don't care that people get degrees they don't use. I don't use mine.

And really, don't we have enough lawyers? "Let's kill all the lawyers" may have been the smartest thing Shakespeare ever wrote. (from King Henry VI)

Most Women want to be Women

And yet so many put in the effort to get into law school. I think most women want, no they demand, to be able to choose for themselves what they do in life.

Is a woman lawyer not a woman?
Is she a Woman or a "birthing person"?

I have never viewed women as human brood mares.

But I am curious what you mean by "Most Women want to be Women".

I guess I will have to wait to get an answer.

But what about the 49% who won't? That bias hurts them early on because the bosses think they will do this.
Where did you get the 49% number? Just made it up to support your bias?
The story says MOST of them will drop out. It's either 49% or less then right?

The point is what about the ones who won't drop out? The bias white men have is against all young women and minorities. You say most will drop out. So at least 51% right?

There are plenty of options for a law school graduate. Hopefully, people understand that very few graduates make the big bucks defending criminals like Hunter Biden (please excuse my BDS). Law graduates can make decent money in just about any corporate organization just by reviewing the paperwork.

The important aspect of law school is that it teaches critical thinking, but it appears that it also teaches sophistry, and that seems to be that we are seeing increasing numbers of political pundit women that are exploiting the already muddy waters of the national discussion - they are not clearing the waters, as their audiences would like to believe.

The story says MOST of them will drop out. It's either 49% or less then right?
You're not very good at math if you think 49% or less is "most". That would be 51% or more.
The point is what about the ones who won't drop out?
What about them? They continue to work.
The bias white men have is against all young women and minorities.
Nice bigotry there, chap.
You say most will drop out. So at least 51% right?
I didn't say that, the article did. And you replied "what about the other 49%?"
You provided a solid number, without saying "or less", which was a weak attempt to frame the discussion as a 49 to 51% split. It might be 30% that stay on. Might be 10%. You don't know, but you'll insert your guess of 49% for maximum propaganda value.
That shit won't fly with thinking adults.

Last edited:
More and more women are choosing not to have kids as they want nice things. The nation applauds their choice. No longer are they expected to stay in the kitchen. Everyone has won because of it.

Maybe women SHOULDN'T outnumber men at law school. They need high-earning husbands.

There is a bias against young women in the workplace that they are going to at some point want to have kids and put their careers on hold. If the numbers say most of them will then I guess that bias is justified. But what about the 49% who won't? That bias hurts them early on because the bosses think they will do this.
Women outnumber men in every medical
Field

However , in engineering, it’s mostly male

Forum List

Back