Caught looter, admits not protesting. Just money

Andylusion

Platinum Member
Jan 23, 2014
Central Ohio

I love this. This is fantastic. This is how you know the left-wing is full of crap.

Guy caught looting, admits he was just there to get some money.

Really? Nothing to do with Floyd, not really... just using an excuse to get some cash.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. These people are dogs. They are scum. This has little to nothing to do with Floyd. They don't care about Floyd, the dead beat 'dad' that ditched his kids, and has a long criminal history.

This is just people using whatever reason they can, to kill, thieve, and destroy.

If you doubt that, go look at all the minority owned stores destroyed.

The left will tell you this is all grassroots and not organized and paid for by BLM and ANTIFA.

Such lying cowards....it’s just fucking unreal.

I love this. This is fantastic. This is how you know the left-wing is full of crap.

Guy caught looting, admits he was just there to get some money.

Really? Nothing to do with Floyd, not really... just using an excuse to get some cash.

I said it before, and I'll say it again. These people are dogs. They are scum. This has little to nothing to do with Floyd. They don't care about Floyd, the dead beat 'dad' that ditched his kids, and has a long criminal history.

This is just people using whatever reason they can, to kill, thieve, and destroy.

If you doubt that, go look at all the minority owned stores destroyed.
Minorities own businesses? IMPOSS8BLE! Minorities cant own businesses. White America has been keeping them down!

Do left wing liberal sheep feel stupid being used by anti capitalist anti government factions, or do you support rioting, looting, arson, and murder?

So, we posted the information. All you left wing liberal assholes have to do now is open your eyes and stop lying to yourselves.

What good does it do to live a lie your whole life?

They actually interviewed the black looter.

Sure why not? And the report didn't comment on it at all. No "look at these terrible people not wearing masks!" and "Including your cameraman".

The reporter (from Fox) simply ask "So why are you out here?" without leading the question with "So your out here frustrated by the death of Floyd?"

And then shut up, and let the guy say what he was going to say.

It was actually good quality reporting.

Do left wing liberal sheep feel stupid being used by anti capitalist anti government factions, or do you support rioting, looting, arson, and murder?

They support it. You can see that in the left-wing media, where they describe mass looting and rioting, as "peaceful protests".

Isn’t it hysterical to see them say this in front of a store that was looted and set on fire? :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking lying pieces of shit.

I say out of 800,000 cops in America, they are LARGELY NOT RACIST!

Go home BLM AND ANTIFA faggots.

They support it. You can see that in the left-wing media, where they describe mass looting and rioting, as "peaceful protests".

Isn’t it hysterical to see them say this in front of a store that was looted and set on fire? :auiqs.jpg:

Fucking lying pieces of shit.

I say out of 800,000 cops in America, they are LARGELY NOT RACIST!

Go home BLM AND ANTIFA faggots.

More blacks die from falling from the bed or drowning in the bath-tub, than from police violence. And those aren't our beloved joggers either.

All dwarfed by how many blacks die in the hands of other black people.

Forum List

Back