Caption this Protest WallStreet Photo!

Play you silly picture games all you want, Tea Party Wimp. We are not going away. We have seen the face of the enemy that is trying to put this nation back in the Gilded Age. The attack has been all on your side up to now.

Up to now. Now it is our turn. First the streets, then the voting booth. After that, laws and regulations that prevent the creation of an oligarchy. Laws that prevent vast profits on the health of the working american. A health care system such as we see in other nations that succeed in obtaining higher longevity and healthier children at half the cost per citizen. And cover all of their citizens.

A minimum wage that is a living wage. Laws that prevent the kind of meltdown that we saw in 2008. We had them on the books once. They were repealed, and we can see the results. Just as we will see the results in an environment once again poisoned by big corperations if the Teabaggers and the GOP succeed in terminating the EPA.

We want Free Trade on a level playing field. Free trade only with those nations that have equivelent environmental and labor laws. The idea is for them to come up to first world standards for their citizens, not for us to descend the third world standards for ours, no matter how much the Koch brothers desire that.

And we are going to have a say in the elections. Enough of the mindless repitition of the rants of an obese junkie, we want real science to have a say in policy.

In other words 25 plus percent unemployment.

Yes we are tired of your mindless repetition. The stimulus will kick in any day now right?

if we can eer get over the Bush recession

That ended in early 09 Dem policies have us right where they intended.

Thank goodness we live in a country where u can protest and speak ur mind

Unless you are tea party.

Then we can go to hell, we carry "swastikaaaaaaaaahs" we are unAmerica, hate the presidents, racist, blah blah blah . . .

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Play you silly picture games all you want, Tea Party Wimp. We are not going away. We have seen the face of the enemy that is trying to put this nation back in the Gilded Age. The attack has been all on your side up to now.

Up to now. Now it is our turn. First the streets, then the voting booth. After that, laws and regulations that prevent the creation of an oligarchy. Laws that prevent vast profits on the health of the working american. A health care system such as we see in other nations that succeed in obtaining higher longevity and healthier children at half the cost per citizen. And cover all of their citizens.

A minimum wage that is a living wage. Laws that prevent the kind of meltdown that we saw in 2008. We had them on the books once. They were repealed, and we can see the results. Just as we will see the results in an environment once again poisoned by big corperations if the Teabaggers and the GOP succeed in terminating the EPA.

We want Free Trade on a level playing field. Free trade only with those nations that have equivelent environmental and labor laws. The idea is for them to come up to first world standards for their citizens, not for us to descend the third world standards for ours, no matter how much the Koch brothers desire that.

And we are going to have a say in the elections. Enough of the mindless repitition of the rants of an obese junkie, we want real science to have a say in policy.

In other words 25 plus percent unemployment.

Yes we are tired of your mindless repetition. The stimulus will kick in any day now right?

if we can eer get over the Bush recession

Are you sure it isn't the Hoover recession. He was a past president and he was a Republican too!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lmao: You wouldn't know 'real science' if it were a bus about to run you over.

Too funny.

You speak of 'smelly' protesters, yet there is that certain odor about you Sis. You become aware of that odor everytime you are around people that are constantly kissing the asses of the people that are shitting on them.

AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"We are tired of paying for this stuff with sex to people on Craigslist. We want it all for free."

POST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Sorry everyone else. He wins the prize!

Too bad I don't have anything to give ya.

I'll just have to give ya a rep!!

That one was funny!

+10000000000000

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thank goodness we live in a country where u can protest and speak ur mind

Unless you are tea party.

Then we can go to hell, we carry "swastikaaaaaaaaahs" we are unAmerica, hate the presidents, racist, blah blah blah . . .

Remember when dissent was patriotic?

I remember when protest was what caused the OK City bombing! Remember that?

When people protested Clinton, it "fomented hate."

Then when Bush became president, that same protest was "patriotic."

Now that SAME protest (against the government) is "racist."

Funny how things change in the Democrat party depending on who is president!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too funny.

You speak of 'smelly' protesters, yet there is that certain odor about you Sis. You become aware of that odor everytime you are around people that are constantly kissing the asses of the people that are shitting on them.

That's the odor of freedom. Where as the odor around the Wall Street protestors is the odor of Stalin.

Too funny.

Nothing smelly about this, of course:

OWSprotestorpooingonNYcopcar.jpg

Who knew that knowing that poop belongs in a toilet in a modern society would put me in a higher intelligence bracket? I guess the dumbing down of America is complete and the Useful Idiots are so common that they are all low-hanging fruit.

Too funny.

Nothing smelly about this, of course:

OWSprotestorpooingonNYcopcar.jpg

Who knew that knowing that poop belongs in a toilet in a modern society would put me in a higher intelligence bracket? I guess the dumbing down of America is complete and the Useful Idiots are so common that they are all low-hanging fruit.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Damn, I already repped you! I can't do it again!

I'm going to try anyway! :D

What's obvious? That you think you are entitled to what others earn?

That's liberalism in a nutshell!

When a Government corrupted by $$ funnels money upward, it is not "earned," dipshit.

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EXACTLY. You just hit the nail on the head.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

Yet, I don't see you libs protesting that! Oh NO!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?

Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

I'll tell you why. Because this is all Obama has left.

To try and incite his kook fringe base, because he has lost everyone else.

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

You ever look to see what sort of software is running in government offices? Ducats to doughnuts it's either Windows or some flavor of LINUX or UNIX...that belongs to a private company.

How about the police cars? They were probably made by Ford or GM.

You ever think about who manages the 401K, IRAs or accounts of public employees?

How about all that shiny government military hardware? Raytheon, General Dynamics, General Motors, Boeing, Grumman and a myriad of other privately owned companies.

How about all that construction going on? Yep..private companies too.

How about all those new drugs that get developed? Probably came out of a government lab and given to a private company to market.

THATS how tax payer money gets funneled "upward". TARP was a fine example of that.

No one got busted for killing the economy. They got bailed out.

When a Government corrupted by $$ funnels money upward, it is not "earned," dipshit.

ROFL! Funnel money upward? To who? I'll tell you who! To Unions, like the Unions at GM. To GE who basically has a sweatheart deal with Obama. To the Banks, ditto!

You protest the companies that Obama's policies have been seeking to put out of business like the oil companies, the coal (that Ohio needs to run on), and on and on.

So, why aren't they protesting the government? Why aren't they right now at the White House protesting Obama and his sweartheart deals with the unions and GE, or the Banks?

Why instead are they protesting everyone else who is just trying to stay in business under this current administration?

This isn't a protest. It's a campaign strategy. Too bad these DUMB KIDS haven't figured out they are being played like a violin.

You ever look to see what sort of software is running in government offices? Ducats to doughnuts it's either Windows or some flavor of LINUX or UNIX...that belongs to a private company.

You ever think about who manages the 401K, IRAs or accounts of public employees?

How about all that shiny government military hardware? Raytheon, General Dynamics, General Motors, Boeing, Grumman and a myriad of other privately owned companies.

How about all those new drugs that get developed? Probably came out of a government lab and given to a private company to market.

THATS how tax payer money gets funneled "upward". TARP was a fine example of that.

And, government money is funneled downward.

The difference is, the money going downward produces nothing, absolutely nothing. Well, it does produce dependence, but I fail to see the value in that. Sure, it's valuable in buying votes, but I'm talking about value to The People.

And, government money is funneled downward.

The difference is, the money going downward produces nothing, absolutely nothing. Well, it does produce dependence, but I fail to see the value in that. Sure, it's valuable in buying votes, but I'm talking about value to The People.

I agree. It goes both ways.

So you think government should not be allowed to purchase goods and services from the private sector? Is that what you're saying? Or do you believe the government should just steal what it wants from the private sector?

I really don't understand how you guys things are supposed to work in this perfect world where no one ever makes a buc selling stuff to the government.

AntiCorporate_Protesters.jpg

My Caption? TYPICAL LIMOSINE LIBERAL HYPOCRITES!

Great example of why I always have a string of laughing smilies at the bottom of my posts. Because you can't help laughing at this rank stupidity. Yet, liberals always think they are the smartest people in the room. Seriously? I think it's drugs that causes this total obliviousness to reality.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Most lefties are smarter than most righties...this board is evidence of that...

Yeah right! Your thoughts on this thread?
http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/188712-occupy-insanity.html

Forum List

Back