Cant wait for this

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
A Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons proposal to teach Canadian medical students more about ā€œanti-racismā€ and ā€œoppressionā€ than ā€œmedical expertiseā€ has doctors and academics alarmed. Physicians propose med schools focus more on ā€˜oppression,ā€™ ā€˜raceā€™ than ā€˜medical expertiseā€™ | The College Fix

DR I have a gut ache.
I think you have a case of white guilt or oppression
I'll know more after the tests

We can't get those mental institutions built fast enough.

A Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons proposal to teach Canadian medical students more about ā€œanti-racismā€ and ā€œoppressionā€ than ā€œmedical expertiseā€ has doctors and academics alarmed. Physicians propose med schools focus more on ā€˜oppression,ā€™ ā€˜raceā€™ than ā€˜medical expertiseā€™ | The College Fix

DR I have a gut ache.
I think you have a case of white guilt or oppression
I'll know more after the tests

Its because you put mayo on your greens. Everybody knows collards and mayo is bad for you.

Doctor -- "Well, we have some good news and some bad news for you."

Patient -- "What's the bad news?"

Doctor -- "We waited so long to treat your condition that it is now inoperable, and you will be dead in six months"

Patient "well, what the hell is the good news?"

Doctor -- "we were able to save the 23 black patients, 7 Hispanic patients, 5 gay patients, 2 transexual patients and 54 illegal immigrant patients we put in line before you".

Doctor -- "Well, we have some good news and some bad news for you."

Patient -- "What's the bad news?"

Doctor -- "We waited so long to treat your condition that it is now inoperable, and you will be dead in six months"

Patient "well, what the hell is the good news?"

Doctor -- "we were able to save the 23 black patients, 7 Hispanic patients, 5 gay patients, 2 transexual patients and 54 illegal immigrant patients we put in line before you".

I hesitate to laugh. This is actually reality. I know someone this is happening to right now.

Forum List

Back