Candace Owens Owns The Libs Again & Proves How Racist They Are

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Candace Owens tells Fox News race wasn’t an issue when she was younger, but she seems to be forgetting something

Candace Owens, perhaps one of if not the greatest philosophical African American mind in the past 50 years, went on Fox News' Laura Ingram show and exposed the truth about the Democrats -- she correctly said that race wasn’t an issue when she was younger and she is right.

"Turning Point USA’s Candace Owens explained to Fox News host Laura Ingraham how Democrats were “laying down the groundwork for Hillary [Clinton] to run” by using “awful name-calling rhetoric” to fire up the base and ensure the “preselected” candidate would succeed Barack Obama in the White House. Obama did a lot to tear this country apart. I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues."

I believe Candace Owens is between 28 to 30 years old -- her younger years would have been during the Clinton and Bush presidency -- and we all know there wasn't any talk of race with Bush at the helm, he made sure to unify this country and put a stop to the racist reign of the Democrats.

And what happened after Bush?? Obama got elected and brought back all of the racist hate -- racist hate against whites, religious hate against Christians as well as manufactured hate against blacks, which for the 1000th time, racism against blacks did not exist. In fact, if Obama was white, he would have been impeached, but as is the case with most blacks, they are always protected and given the upper hand in this deep state controlled society.... This is why Candace Owens is so attacked by the left...

Yea Candace Owens asked the NAACP to help her sue her school behind racial bullying when she was "younger" -- alleging her high school failed to act after white teens threatened her and repeatedly hurled racial slurs...yea she won a $37,000 settlement and yea she left the school because she said it was too traumatic to attend a school where such racial hatred took place -- but that only proves that racism wasn't an issue until Obama became president.

Candace Owens tells Fox News race wasn’t an issue when she was younger, but she seems to be forgetting something

Candace Owens, perhaps one of if not the greatest philosophical African American mind in the past 50 years, went on Fox News' Laura Ingram show and exposed the truth about the Democrats -- she correctly said that race wasn’t an issue when she was younger and she is right.

"Turning Point USA’s Candace Owens explained to Fox News host Laura Ingraham how Democrats were “laying down the groundwork for Hillary [Clinton] to run” by using “awful name-calling rhetoric” to fire up the base and ensure the “preselected” candidate would succeed Barack Obama in the White House. Obama did a lot to tear this country apart. I do not remember when I was growing up having all of these race issues."

I believe Candace Owens is between 28 to 30 years old -- her younger years would have been during the Clinton and Bush presidency -- and we all know there wasn't any talk of race with Bush at the helm, he made sure to unify this country and put a stop to the racist reign of the Democrats.

And what happened after Bush?? Obama got elected and brought back all of the racist hate -- racist hate against whites, religious hate against Christians as well as manufactured hate against blacks, which for the 1000th time, racism against blacks did not exist. In fact, if Obama was white, he would have been impeached, but as is the case with most blacks, they are always protected and given the upper hand in this deep state controlled society.... This is why Candace Owens is so attacked by the left...

Yea Candace Owens asked the NAACP to help her sue her school behind racial bullying when she was "younger" -- alleging her high school failed to act after white teens threatened her and repeatedly hurled racial slurs...yea she won a $37,000 settlement and yea she left the school because she said it was too traumatic to attend a school where such racial hatred took place -- but that only proves that racism wasn't an issue until Obama became president.
“The lawsuit, filed in May, accused the city of "failing to act in part because one of the callers is the son of Stamford Mayor Dannel Malloy."”
The Owens allege in their lawsuit that their daughter was subjected to harassment in and out of school, and was tutored at home because she was unable to attend school while the young men who allegedly harassed her were still in school.
Schools pay $37,500 to Owens family

Up until the phone incident, Owens said, her high school career was uneventful. She ran track, participated in cheerleading and socialized with friends, including a male classmate who was a close friend. Then, during her senior year, Owens found a boyfriend and, like a typical teenage girl, wanted to spend all her free time with him. That meant sacrificing time with her friends, including the close male friend, who took umbrage.

“That just didn’t sit well with him,” she said.

The tension rose between them, until one night when her cell phone rang. “I kept getting calls,” she said, but they were from a blocked number, and she ignored them. She listened to the messages later that night and heard a barrage of vitriol.

“We were children. I wasn’t the only victim.”

The incident she herself says was one of harassment and bullying and high school was uneventful up until that event.

Forum List

Back