Canadian Karen tries to ruin neighbor's wedding by blasting weed whacker during ceremony

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

I've never mown love like this! Moment 'Wedding Crasher Karen' ruins neighbor's big day by mowing her lawn and drowning out couple's vows.​

Moment Karen ruins neighbor's wedding by mowing her lawn

giphy.gif

Old fossilized bitch.

I've never mown love like this! Moment 'Wedding Crasher Karen' ruins neighbor's big day by mowing her lawn and drowning out couple's vows.​

Moment Karen ruins neighbor's wedding by mowing her lawn

Old fossilized bitch.

Now all I need is a REASON why a neighbor across the street so much wanted to ruin a wedding that she spent all afternoon outside mowing her lawn? I know this is crazy, but is it possible it was just a case of bad timing?

And why then didn't the wedding party just wait until she was finished, or bring some form of amplifier so people could hear because, surprise of prises, there are all kinds of sounds outside in the summer! Or better still, have the wedding somewhere indoors?

And why didn't they just call the police and file a complaint?

Who mows their lawn with a weed wacker?

Maybe she was just trimming, or her mower was broken, or maybe there wasn't enough growth to justify a mower. My lawn has all but stopped growing in this heat and I might call my mower guy tomorrow to tell him to hold off coming here until the heat breaks.

You know I'm wondering if the venue is a well used wedding setting that a wedding photographer rents-out and the neighbor got tired of all the ruckus.

I know they can be a giant pain in the ass, even going as far as trespassing.....I've had a couple try to rent my hunting, fishing, and range property for weddings because it's large and on the Shenandoah River.....One guy aggravated me for years till I let the upper end grow-up for deer cover.

I am Team Crazy Old Lady on this one. That ditch needed some trimming.

Forum List

Back