Canada lost 213,000 jobs in January

All because Biden cancelled the Keystone Pipeline

I will repeat again and again. "I told you so". You can bet the covert police apparatus didn't lose any.

Our economy is in big trouble. We won't be long for the G7, and might even have difficulty staying in the G20 in due time.

We simply lose our best and brightest while the same covert kakistocracy expands and exploits.

5 times higher than expected, not good. You should bring some immigrants to solve this problem!!!

I will repeat again and again. "I told you so". You can bet the covert police apparatus didn't lose any.

Our economy is in big trouble. We won't be long for the G7, and might even have difficulty staying in the G20 in due time.

We simply lose our best and brightest while the same covert kakistocracy expands and exploits.

5 times higher than expected, not good. You should bring some immigrants to solve this problem!!!

We should bring in top talented immigrants, I agree. The problem is, we can't attract them. If you couple this lack of innovation and competitiveness (it's the reason only 2% of our nation has been vaccinated), along with creepy, covert police who have decimated our civil liberties and forced our best talent to leave, we are in much deeper trouble than anyone would admit.

We should have pushed to keep our close economic ties to America and looby for a close, pro-capitalist, pro-human rights global order so that China wouldn't take so much of the U.S business. If a Reagan (or Trump) were in power, it would help us fight communist. Instead, Canada decided to double down hard on cheap Chinese goods, some we passed as our own simply to profit from the arbitrage, rather than maintaining any credible standards.

The fact is, we are also a serial human right abuser and capitalism and innovation doesn't exist here. Therefore, we thought selling out to China would help us even if it hurt America. Now, here we are...

Forum List

Back