Can Bogus Immunity Deals be Overturned?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
It is obvious that immunity deals have been handed out by the corrupt DOJ as unofficial pardons rather than in exchange for substantive testimony related to criminal investigations. Other than by interviewing these people and catching them in lies, is there any way of overturning these travesties of justice?

Probably not but these deep state fools don't realize that they live in glass houses...public sentiment will rule election day and they will see their corrupt efforts backfire....that is a bit of justice at least....wish I could be a fly Obama's wall in November....

Well, "It is obvious that immunity deals have been handed out by the corrupt DOJ as unofficial pardons rather than in exchange for substantive testimony related to criminal investigations" can certainly be suggested and will certainly be ignored by the judges.

I know one thing...Trump has placed Brennan Clapper and Comey on his shit list...I wouldn't want to be in their shoes....

I know one thing...Trump has placed Brennan Clapper and Comey on his shit list...I wouldn't want to be in their shoes....

What is he going to do to them, send them mean tweets?

Maybe he will even make them all CAPS! :21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back