By the looks of what has already happened this past week-end

Oct 11, 2012
By the looks of what has already happened this past week-end , this is going to be how the Left wants things to be, riots, and Protests, and Disgusting speeches, by Disgusting people. . Unfortunately, the Left has never really been keen on “Tolerance” , and they have not thought this revolution thing all the way through: the only way revolutions work is with an armed movement, and the only side in this upcoming skirmish that is openly and proudly armed is the other side (that would be me and my ilk). Sure, they are familiar with Molotov cocktails, crow bars, sticks and stones, and by burning the American Flag. But guns? Uh uh, no! Gunns are dangerous. Thus Gun Control is necessary. .

No, I don't see this Trump Presidency working out for the liberal commie pinkos! Not at all. This revolution business requires fire power, something they are still a bit squeamish about. And until that changes, they will be resigned to setting garbage cans, and cars on fire, and getting arrested, and burning our Flag, and saying that they want to “Blow Up OUR White House” and making slobs out of themselves will have to do.

Good stuff here --

Exclusive - Gutfeld: Conservatives Must Fight the 'Tyranny of Cool' - Breitbart

...These are the phony toleratic — a kook who claims to be tolerant, until he runs into someone who disagrees with him (you). The toleratic travel in packs, called the tolerati. Examples of tolerati: soros-funded bloggers, hyenas, the Manson family, Hollywood. The tolerati traffic in faux hate, as a way to elevate their profile, and lower yours. They will overlook the sleaze on their own side (coming in various forms, like Bill Maher and syphilis), while demanding you apologize for a “cruel joke” that harmed no one....

.....Being political is cool, as long as it’s progressive. Conservatives by nature hate politics and politicians. Liberals love it, because it makes them feel cool. Talk to any liberal friend, and they’re running for office when they’re running their mouth. “I must tell you about the bake sale we had for the Guatemalan water snake.” No you don’t, but you will. Shut up......

.....Who pushes the cool? The media, of course, who seeks to portray anything traditional as silly, dorky, and outmoded. The stuff that worked, apparently, is stupid, because it worked. Witness how the media mocked a gentle mess like the Tea Party but embraced the soiled rag of Occupy Wall Street.....

Forum List

Back