BUSTED! Clinton Campaign Photoshop Rally Attendance

They can't do anything on the up and up!
PATHETIC...COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THEY PHOTOSHOPPED THE SAME WOMAN!!!!... Or for that matter the guy and girl in blue. Lololllol

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

14910338_10154620990608373_2591032810991521339_n.jpg
LOLOL, its no secret her rallies are shit to wind events...the bitch was in my hometown and had just a hand full of women and old people show up....lolol

PATHETIC...COUNT HOW MANY TIMES THEY PHOTOSHOPPED THE SAME WOMAN!!!!... Or for that matter the guy and girl in blue. Lololllol

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

What we are looking at is the true definition of what the LIB party is.
Phony bullshit liars.

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

Where and when did Hillary or "the Media" release this picture? Do you have a link?

As far as I'm concerned, some moron on the internet made that, and you got suckered.
The Black Sphere ^ | Oct 31, 2016
As if things couldn’t get any worse for the Clinton campaign, we learn they photoshop rally attendance. Taking a page out of Star Wars, the Democrats are ‘cloning’ their supporters at one of their rallies in order to bolster the optics of the size of their events! As Red State Watcher reports: Hillary was only able pull in 500 people at an Orlando event. Her VP, Tim Kaine had about 30 people at another Florida rally, and abruptly canceled another. In yet another embarrassing campaign rally turnout, former President Bill Clinton hosted 50 people at Cleveland State University. The rally could have...
Clinton was at CSU??
I missed the email from my alma mater and my daughter attends school there and not a peep from her.
Lol

Most of the images that Vag and the other Trump-losers here post are now manufactured in Russia. Putin has office buildings full of paid trolls cranking such stuff out.

Obviously, the Trump-losers here aren't Russian trolls themselves. After all, they're clearly not smart enough to rise to that level. They're just the brainless patsies of Russian trolls.

Most of the images that Vag and the other Trump-losers here post are now manufactured in Russia. Putin has office buildings full of paid trolls cranking such stuff out.

Obviously, the Trump-losers here aren't Russian trolls themselves. After all, they're clearly not smart enough to rise to that level. They're just the brainless patsies of Russian trolls.

Beta Males like you, love Cats, hiLIARy, and time travel fantasies involving evil Russians!!

:rofl:

Cv8dUvvVIAA3Tee.jpg

Where and when did Hillary or "the Media" release this picture? Do you have a link?

As far as I'm concerned, some moron on the internet made that, and you got suckered.
Moron and suckered describes you and the scum left to a T.

I guess that RESET button Hillary gave them really did work.

Im laughing........look at this asshat calling people "patsies".:popcorn: s0n.....told you already.......the faggy cat in the avatar destroys a whole line of conversation for you!:fu:

Forum List

Back