Bruce Jenner

Well, pointing out the obvious about sexually mutilated male sickos being allwoed to compete in girls' and womens' sports is certainly his area of expertise.

There is no Bruce Jenner there is only Kaitlyn or Caitlyn.
So confusing but hey I wonder if you call out Bruce will he respond out of force of habit.
HIS name is Bruce. Still has that pesky Y Chromosome.

I have noticed that everyone on the news channels refer to him as her. I think we live on the Bizarro Earth.

Well, pointing out the obvious about sexually mutilated male sickos being allwoed to compete in girls' and womens' sports is certainly his area of expertise.

Yup, they why they go through whatever they do to win in a girls, women sport.

Sicko faggots do mentally ill stuff for a lot of reasons, same as you do.
Yup, they why they go through whatever they do to win in a girls, women sport and to get into girls bathrooms.

Why do you care? It does not affect you. Quit caring. After god and family I have no real cares
They said that about homosexuality. Now even "conservatives" have embraced it.

People like you are becoming desensitized to this transvestite perversion. Nothing is evil anymore EXCEPT those who speak out against it

Some will stand for the truth and you are forced to choose sides. I see you have.

But the topic if this thread is a preacher who was ARRESTED for preaching the Bible.

Most here are trying to d9very from the topic because they refuse to stand for the first amendment.

You are shortsighted and a coward

I don't live my life worrying about something so trivial. If you want to speak out against it that's fine with me it's not evil. What you have to fathom is that 99.9999 percent of people don't worry much about it. You can call me a coward I will wear it with a grin. As a white traditionally married white male I don't care one iota. Makes not ouch of excrement. I'm not in this nation to make it better. Only to survive it.

Sicko faggots do mentally ill stuff for a lot of reasons, same as you do.
Yup, they why they go through whatever they do to win in a girls, women sport and to get into girls bathrooms.

Bruce Jenner was one of the greatest athletes of his day, so he or she or it did not need any advantage to compete in sports...

Forum List

Back