BRICS will use Ukraine to end the dollar and bring USA low

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
BRICS: Brasil, Russia, India, China, now Iran too are all in alignment to form their own economic and geopolitical sphere of influence in which a bankrupt USA with soon to be worthless dollar will play little or no part.

Sanctioned Russian oil, desperately needed by the EU will instead flow south and north. Russian oil now trades in Rubles instead of US dollars. Was this a surprise or was this the entire point of the WEF ordering Biden to back the losing side in corrupt Ukraine?

We're watching America slow motion crash and burn. It's all planned, it's all intentional. The planners know that Americans will stay asleep unless there's a Pearl Harbor, so they've taken great pains to avoid any Pearl Harbor where anger could be direct toward them. Bush's 9/11 directed our anger toward a losing effort in the Middle East where we wasted trillions "fighting" an invisible "enemy". During this "war" the USA erected a Surveillance State that vaporized the 4th Amendment - the real casualty of 9/11. Keep your eye on the ball.

Gasoline, infant formula, food prices all slowly strangling the US economy, but no shortage of Illegals, fentanyl or alcohol.

I trust the Lord, but I wonder about his timing

WEF and other globalist are all leftist idiots. They believe in the Great Reset, but thought sanctions in Russia would work. They intended to break the world leaving the West on top. BRICS has other plans. Leftist scum always think they are right, and can't comprehend unintended consequences. Worse, these leftist elites also cannot comprehend that money isn't everything to others.

Look at who isn't sanctioning Russia, just about every single country that was exploited by the West in the past. These formerly exploited countries will all gladly watch the West crumble. WEF and other globalists were genuinely shocked the whole world didn't join the sanctions.

If it surprises anyone that other countries pursue their better economic interests then maybe you have a thing or two to learn about international politics.

China's ascension isn't an evil conspiracy. And the imminent transition to Chinese global primacy is ultimately going to be due to those idiots in our own country who instigate internal strife, whether it be from starting idiotic threads like this, spewing Russian propaganda and misinformation, or refusing to accept the results of a Presidential election by shouting "not my President" for four years or staging an insurrection against the Congress.

If it surprises anyone that other countries pursue their better economic interests then maybe you have a thing or two to learn about international politics.

China's ascension isn't an evil conspiracy. And the imminent transition to Chinese global primacy is ultimately going to be due to those idiots in our own country who instigate internal strife, whether it be from starting idiotic threads like this, spewing Russian propaganda and misinformation, or refusing to accept the results of a Presidential election by shouting "not my President" for four years or staging an insurrection against the Congress.
Little did Wall Street know that when they moved 3m US factories to China to make more money, that money would some day be worthless, as the Yuan becomes the dominant global currency. Sucks to be stupid.

Last edited:
BRICS: Brasil, Russia, India, China, now Iran too are all in alignment to form their own economic and geopolitical sphere of influence in which a bankrupt USA with soon to be worthless dollar will play little or no part.

Sanctioned Russian oil, desperately needed by the EU will instead flow south and north. Russian oil now trades in Rubles instead of US dollars. Was this a surprise or was this the entire point of the WEF ordering Biden to back the losing side in corrupt Ukraine?

We're watching America slow motion crash and burn. It's all planned, it's all intentional. The planners know that Americans will stay asleep unless there's a Pearl Harbor, so they've taken great pains to avoid any Pearl Harbor where anger could be direct toward them. Bush's 9/11 directed our anger toward a losing effort in the Middle East where we wasted trillions "fighting" an invisible "enemy". During this "war" the USA erected a Surveillance State that vaporized the 4th Amendment - the real casualty of 9/11. Keep your eye on the ball.

Gasoline, infant formula, food prices all slowly strangling the US economy, but no shortage of Illegals, fentanyl or alcohol.

I trust the Lord, but I wonder about his timing
Look it sort of like the EU.

I never thought I'd see the day when Republican openly cheer for other countries over America.

But that day has come.

Little did Wall Street know that when they moved 3m US factories to China to make more money, that money would some day be worthless, as the Yuan becomes the dominant global currency. Sucks to be stupid.

You say it was stupid, but you're quite wrong. There are no surprises here. The problem is that this country just didn't care. We valued cheap products as a means to prop up corporate profits and a veneer of middle class wealth over long term sustainability. It wasn't stupid, it was intentional.

So you believe Veggie Joe is doing what's best for the country he leads?

Look it sort of like the EU.

I never thought I'd see the day when Republican openly cheer for other countries over America.

But that day has come.

I'm not cheering for them.

I said it before we need to declare the WEF a terrorist organization, send in 82nd and 101st and lock them all away while we undo the damage they've caused at home.

You say it was stupid, but you're quite wrong. There are no surprises here. The problem is that this country just didn't care. We valued cheap products as a means to prop up corporate profits and a veneer of middle class wealth over long term sustainability. It wasn't stupid, it was intentional.
It wasn't stupid giving China the keys to the kingdom?
Short term gain for long term failure is STUPID.
Who wins if you say it was "intentional"?

IMHO Wall Street saw the cheap labor, but not the monster they created that will devour them.

Stupid is the wrong word. We knew the consequences. We got exactly what we wanted. We ordered the steak, we ate it, we loved it. We just don't want to pay for it now that the check is here. Stupid is too innocent of a word to describe it.

Targeting the US Dollar’s Hegemony: Russia, China, and BRICS Nations Plan to Craft a New International Reserve Currency – Economics Bitcoin News

"While inflation data in Europe and the U.S. has risen significantly higher last month, Russia and members of the BRICS countries revealed leaders in the five major emerging economies are in the midst of “creating an international reserve currency.” Analysts believe the BRICS reserve currency is meant to rival the U.S. dollar and the International Monetary Fund’s (IMF) Special Drawing Rights (SDRs) currency."

I've been watching this BRICS thing for a while now. And thought there was no way possible for it to grow to anything close to what might have the slightest effect on our dollar.
But in the last year, it has.
Especially when you take into account some minor, but extremely important details.

1. $15hr here in the USA is now a poverty wage. In all of those BRICS countries, that's either a middle class or upper middle class wage. And in some countries, like South America, you're rich if you make that much.
This allows for companies to manufacture and export a lot cheaper than we do. (Note all the outsourcing the USA has done since Reagan). Exports used to be a HUGE source of revenue for the US. It helped to keep prices low, wages low but the value of the USD high because the government didn't have to borrow from the fed. Now that we're over $30 trillion in debt to the fed, wages are astronomical But what people (blue collar) earn, doesn't go any further than what $8hr did in 1980.

2. When manufacturing opens up in these other countries, say like South America, where they have all the raw materials they need to produce what we can't produce anymore, why would the rest of the world even need to trade with us? And without that trade, we're on our own. Even the UK will start importing more from BRICS countries, simply because it's cheaper.

3. The domino effect with our allies. With trade relations dwindling, who's going to be there for us if the need arises? Canada? LOL

Short term gain for long term failure is STUPID.
Who wins if you say it was "intentional"?

IMHO Wall Street saw the cheap labor, but not the monster they created that will devour them.

One thing about that "cheap labor" comment. It only seems like cheap labor to us. $15K per year in some of those countries is a decent living. Their $15K goes a hell of a lot further than ours.
30 years ago, a person could retire in Mexico and live the good life on $1000(USD) per month. Now, all it takes is $1500 per month. In 3 decades the cost of living has only increased $500.

Forum List

Back