Breeding Nazis in Ukraine, has American Media reported you about that?

Now we've received a fresh confirmation of the subject of this thread. Coming from Spain.

‘You f*cking Nazi!’: Fan chants at Ukrainian footballer Zozulya cause match to be abandoned in Spain

Football Match Cancelled After Fans Chant Against Ukrainian Player With Known Nazi Ties
‘You f*cking Nazi!’: Fan chants at Ukrainian footballer Zozulya cause match to be abandoned in Spain

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky wants to "shake the hand" of far-right linked "patriot" footballer Roman Zozulya.
Zelensky hailed Ukraine international footballer Zozulya “a patriot” after Spanish fans showered the Albacete midfielder with chants of "You f*cking Nazi!” during a Segunda Division match away to Rayo Vallecano at the weekend, which forced its abandonment.

Praise a Nazi: Ukraine President Zelensky's adulation of footballer Zozulya is backwards step in fight against fascism
Ukraine leader backs Zozulya after 'Nazi' chants by Rayo fans

Why do they call Roman Zozulya “Nazi”? The origin of his confrontation with the fans of Rayo Vallecano

For those who keep screaming they don't trust RT, I doubled the links with other news sources.

For those who keep screaming they don't trust RT, I doubled the links with other news sources.

Who doesn't trust RT?
All Commie sources are very trustworthy, eh comrade?
Maybe to you.

Now we've received a fresh confirmation of the subject of this thread. Coming from Spain.

Football Match Cancelled After Fans Chant Against Ukrainian Player With Known Nazi Ties

Ukraine president Volodymyr Zelensky wants to "shake the hand" of far-right linked "patriot" footballer Roman Zozulya.
Zelensky hailed Ukraine international footballer Zozulya “a patriot” after Spanish fans showered the Albacete midfielder with chants of "You f*cking Nazi!” during a Segunda Division match away to Rayo Vallecano at the weekend, which forced its abandonment.

Praise a Nazi: Ukraine President Zelensky's adulation of footballer Zozulya is backwards step in fight against fascism

Why do they call Roman Zozulya “Nazi”? The origin of his confrontation with the fans of Rayo Vallecano

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

Maybe we need more reset buttons? More flexibility?

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

Naw, I'm sure it'll be ok after a couple more secret meeting with confiscated noteds and such.

tRump is just hoping Vladimir remembers to bring condoms this time.

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

Naw, I'm sure it'll be ok after a couple more secret meeting with confiscated noteds and such.

Secret meetings....open mics.....reset buttons.

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

100+ meetings during the campaign, secret meetings with no records, secrets spilled in the Whitehouse, and "I believe him" says tRump.

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

100+ meetings during the campaign, secret meetings with no records, secrets spilled in the Whitehouse, and "I believe him" says tRump.

100+ meetings during the campaign,

Like being in the same room as a Russian.....and 100s of other people?

Maybe to you.

Nope.

Nope.

Why was Obama going to be flexible with Putin?
Why did Obama mockingly say, "The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back"?
Why did Hillary create a misspelled "reset" button?

Is it because, after decades of fellating Russians, Dems suddenly became hawkish?

Nope.

Why did Obama mockingly say, "The 80s called, they want their foreign policy back"?

Is it because, after decades of fellating Russians, Dems suddenly became hawkish?
Projection at its finest. Do you suppose dOnald brings lube or takes it dry?

Nope.

Projection, because Dems have always been so tough on Russia? DURR

Nope.

No, projection because that's what you're doing.

DUH.

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

I think he is actually hoping for more Lube.

Nope.

DUH.

Obama being tough on Putin. DURR

Nope.

DUH.

Hillary being tough on Russia.

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

I think he is actually hoping for more Lube.

But, back to the subject of the thread for a moment. We have always (Republicans and Democrats alike) historically tended to ignore the kicks and labor pains in Europe until it forced us to rush to the delivery room to deal with a pregnant situation when we realized it was threatening our economy and our society. I had occasion to be in Europe before and after the fall of the wall, when the Soviet Union as we new it collapsed and we dubiously declared victory in the "cold war". I tend to think of the influx of X-soviet, eastern Europeans into free Europe as part of an old school Spetsnaz forward deployment per doctrine. Inciting declension, revolt and anarchy by any means to the civilian population is doctrinaire. Inciting and re-awakening old divisions once thought to be put down is an excellent tried and true strategy for disruptions of society. The differences in level of Nazism on the entire continent is stark, more prevalent in and the closer you get to former eastern block countries and has been rising ever since (WE) declared cold war victory. It was a victory or Russia and the Soviets, not THE victory. The cold war never ended. The early declaration may have just aided non-unformed warriors easier access to the European populations.

Who doesn't trust RT?
Maybe to you.

Prove your BS.

Soros and Obama’s administration have also tuned Ukraine into a cozy place for breeding, training and recruiting of Neo-Nazis. FBI agents and several Congressmen have been trying to attract the people attention but...American Media has been sooooo silent about that.

1. Criminal Complaint of special FBI agent Scott Bierwirth
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...laint/0f1e76cdeef814133f24/optimized/full.pdf

Page 9:
In August 2018 RAM members had a trip in Ukraine and met with Olena Semenyaka the leader of a political party in Ukraine which was found out of a military regiment called Azov Battalion. Azov Battalion is a paramilitary unit of Ukrainian National Guard which is known for its association with Neo-Nazi ideology and use of Nazi symbolism and which is believed to have participated in training and radicalizing United States-based white supremacy organizations.

!!!! RAM is an extremist group headquartered in S. California.

Olena Semenyaka’s picture:
View attachment 291322

2. October 16, 2019 , Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

“White supremacist violent extremism, one type of racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism, is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.” Rose’s letter names Azov Battalion, Nordic Resistance Movement, and National Action as three examples of foreign groups that have been connected to recent terrorist attacks around the world as well as recruiting and influencing American citizens.

The shooter in the Christchurch, New Zeeland, was also trained in Azov Battalion.
Rose Leads Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

3. KYIV, Ukraine—When Deputy Secretary of State George Kent spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives impeachment hearings this week, he painted a powerful picture of Ukrainian bravery in the face of Russian aggression.

But Kent most likely did not have in mind the most famous—and infamous—of those volunteer units, the Azov Battalion, which 40 members of Congress have asked the State Department to designate as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Some of its members are neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and avowed anti-Semites.
Ukraine’s Anti-Russia Azov Battalion: ‘Minutemen’ or Neo-Nazi Terrorists?

4. Ex FBI agent Ali Soufan:

And what Syria did for jihadists, Ukraine is doing for white supremacists. “It’s had a galvanizing effect,” Blazakis said. “It’s given them, for lack of a better word, a playground in which there is turmoil and chaos, a kind of playground that doesn’t exist in a conventional sense in places like the United States.”

One of the most prominent destinations for these fighters is the Azov Battalion, a pro-Ukrainian force that analysts say has embraced neo-Nazi views while targeting right-wing or white supremacist groups around the world for recruitment.
Ukraine's Civil War Is a 'Playground' for White Supremacists. What Could Go Wrong?

Pictures of Azov Battalion:

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

How come American journalists have not reported about such a Nazi nest in the middle of Europe? Russian journalists have been good about reporting this problem. All the facts above are from their Nov 22 news release:

www.1tv.ru/news/issue/2019-11-22/21:00#4

The russians are firmly entrenched in Venezuela.

Trump, pissing on the Monroe Doctrine, has allowed putin and russia to establish a base.

I don't see any media discussing THAT.

Soros and Obama’s administration have also tuned Ukraine into a cozy place for breeding, training and recruiting of Neo-Nazis. FBI agents and several Congressmen have been trying to attract the people attention but...American Media has been sooooo silent about that.

https://int.nyt.com/data/documenthe...laint/0f1e76cdeef814133f24/optimized/full.pdf

Page 9:
In August 2018 RAM members had a trip in Ukraine and met with Olena Semenyaka the leader of a political party in Ukraine which was found out of a military regiment called Azov Battalion. Azov Battalion is a paramilitary unit of Ukrainian National Guard which is known for its association with Neo-Nazi ideology and use of Nazi symbolism and which is believed to have participated in training and radicalizing United States-based white supremacy organizations.

View attachment 291322

2. October 16, 2019 , Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

“White supremacist violent extremism, one type of racially- and ethnically-motivated violent extremism, is one of the most potent forces driving domestic terrorism.” Rose’s letter names Azov Battalion, Nordic Resistance Movement, and National Action as three examples of foreign groups that have been connected to recent terrorist attacks around the world as well as recruiting and influencing American citizens.

The shooter in the Christchurch, New Zeeland, was also trained in Azov Battalion.
Rose Leads Dozens of House Dems in Asking State Dept: Why Aren’t White Supremacist Groups Listed as Foreign Terrorist Organizations?

3. KYIV, Ukraine—When Deputy Secretary of State George Kent spoke at the U.S. House of Representatives impeachment hearings this week, he painted a powerful picture of Ukrainian bravery in the face of Russian aggression.

But Kent most likely did not have in mind the most famous—and infamous—of those volunteer units, the Azov Battalion, which 40 members of Congress have asked the State Department to designate as a Foreign Terrorist Organization. Some of its members are neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and avowed anti-Semites.

And what Syria did for jihadists, Ukraine is doing for white supremacists. “It’s had a galvanizing effect,” Blazakis said. “It’s given them, for lack of a better word, a playground in which there is turmoil and chaos, a kind of playground that doesn’t exist in a conventional sense in places like the United States.”

One of the most prominent destinations for these fighters is the Azov Battalion, a pro-Ukrainian force that analysts say has embraced neo-Nazi views while targeting right-wing or white supremacist groups around the world for recruitment.
Ukraine's Civil War Is a 'Playground' for White Supremacists. What Could Go Wrong?

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

How come American journalists have not reported about such a Nazi nest in the middle of Europe? Russian journalists have been good about reporting this problem. All the facts above are from their Nov 22 news release:

No one cares fuck nuts
Go stop slavery in africa or something...its still going on

Page 9:

View attachment 291322

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

No one cares fuck nuts
I don't know what's happening in Africa but Ukraine is my home country screwed up by Americans (Soros+ Obama's administration).

Page 9:

View attachment 291322

View attachment 291323

View attachment 291324

View attachment 291325

View attachment 291326

No one cares fuck nuts
I don't know what's happening in Africa but Ukraine is my home country screwed up by Americans (Soros+ Obama's administration).

so you love putin and how he is fuking with your country and just taking what he wants?

Forum List

Back